Good news about diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It has been reported that for the four weeks period ending March 21,2016 sales of diapers was up 12.7 percent compared to the same period last year, the 1.6 billion dollar industry is said to be growing because "boomers" are getting old.

Also for us small waisted people Tranquility's Select brand has come out with crossover pull up to fit the young teen who is to big to fit or use other products but still to small for adult small products.

I somehow doubt that any ABDL products are included in that published increase in diaper sales, if you add in those products the number would probably be significantly higher.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

finally some good news, for a change! ;)

Tetra said:
Also for us small waisted people Tranquility's Select brand has come out with crossover pull up to fit the young teen who is to big to fit or use other products but still to small for adult small products.

Any chance you could link to more information about such a product?

Unfortunately I don't have a link, the info came from an HME sales newsletter , but you can check there website for availability.

Tetra said:
I tried tranquility select once a few years ago, and the only reason they beat a plastic bag with some paper towels in it was that I didn't need to spend 5 minutes cutting leg holes. Have they improved recently?

irnub said:
I tried tranquility select once a few years ago, and the only reason they beat a plastic bag with some paper towels in it was that I didn't need to spend 5 minutes cutting leg holes. Have they improved recently?
I do not know this is a new product announcement I read about and was just sharing as I know a lot of people aree looking for small waisted products, I have not seen or tried theses myself other than a photo, they also did not say what the absorbency of the product was , it could be a sucker product designed to empty our wallets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back