• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperBadBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I just wanted to re-introduce myself. My name is Patrick, I'm 28, and am in to diapers and being an AB and DL. I have a small, youtube site. YouTube - DBadBoy10's Channel. If you have any questions, comments. please post them below

I was orginal from the DPF area, so if you were in that area, I would love to talk to you, and I am also on fetlife

eeyore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi, (re) welcome to the site! As a re-introduction, any interests outside of ABDL?

Also, are you looking to talk to purely DPF members, or meeting new friends too?

LovelyLily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome to the site.

DPF...I remember that site. That was first AB/DL site I found on internet back in 1999.... 12 years.. I never realize it has been this long ago... I used to post messages on their boards and frequently went in chatrooms there... those was old days. I stop going there after just couple of years because I am tired of fake people out on that site.

LeonSoryu117

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Sissy
That's all well and good, but we still don't know much about you! (Wait, does that count for re-intros?)

Tell us a bit about yourself! Your hobbies OUTSIDE the *B/DL world, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.