Good morning thick waddling day

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Woke up and was thinking what I wanted diapers. I could go with Meg a max and boosters in it. Or the nice pink rearz. But finally my cloth omutsu. Then next was it going to be a waddler or not. Yep waddler. 8 layers of terry cloth inserts. Got it all together. With my dog watching me do my dance. Hold diaper up and push it between leg. Back up to wall to hold back up. Then get one side attached then other. Then back and adjust both for tight fit. Pink plastic pants on top. Then my mint green onise. Sweat pants and shirt.
Now all set. Sitting here the first of many cups of coffee watching snow fall.

Have a great day 😘😘😘😘😘😘😊

• Love
Reactions: Floodingpants, Diprs2, SuperMaidRavi and 1 other person

BLtheDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I went to bed with a dry 24/7 with a ctdc prefold cloth and pp. I’m waddling this morning😁. Going to change into a dry24/7 with a booster after the shower.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yesterday was a trest baby blue with a rearz overnight booster. That started off nice and thick and made me waddle and after the day of flooding it , it was bulging so much it had to be noticeable. Today is a black mega Max with a rearz overnight booster. Definitely the trest made it more difficult to move around.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Gonna try & make today a pink MegaMax w/ stuffer day...and girl up. I know which dress I wanna wear! 🥳🥰🧸🍼

il_794xN.4275657286_mnu2.jpg
With a matching padded diaper cover, frilly socks an' pink/white gingham shoes! 🥰 #ToddleWaddle 🤭

• Love
Reactions: Pantyman, Diprs2 and SuperMaidRavi