Status
Not open for further replies.

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
All your diapers are belong to ME!!!

Now that I have your attention (sorry for the uberly lame intro, especially if you don't get the reference) I would like to introduce myself. I am Goodnite91 (a reference to my birth year and the first, and so far only, brand of diapers I purchased), I come from Canada and I am a 17 years old TB/DL. I also like sports (watching, playing, officiating... I do it all), video games, reading and politics (yes, I know, its an unusual hoby). Anyway, thats all I can think of right now, see you guys around!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
omfg duck.

*boom*

You just avoided a ban my friend!

Welcome to ADISC, and wear this crash helmet.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Wow, you misspelled Gentlemen. And your name is in no way at all original in the least. I think we'll get along fine!

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Welcome to ADISC!

You seem like a nice person to know, but have you thought about choosing a name that better describes you? We all know you like diapers already, and anyone could find your age in your profile (unless it's hidden, of course). There are a couple hints in this wiki article that might get you thinking.

Whether you decide to change your name or not, I hope you have fun here, it's a great place to hang out and talk about stuff, ABDL related or not.

400th post :D (and look at me, I'm spamvertising my latest wiki article)

--Danny :ninja:

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
What you say!!!

Welcome to ADISC. n.n
I hope you have a great time here and make lots and lots of friends! *huggles*

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC newbie!

:bunny: Hope you like it here - and if you're so inclined grab your blankie, your plushie, put on a diaper (or nappie) and carry on. best of luck! :bunny:

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC!! Feel free to say hi now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.