• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good morning gentelmens...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Babyfur
All your diapers are belong to ME!!!

Now that I have your attention (sorry for the uberly lame intro, especially if you don't get the reference) I would like to introduce myself. I am Goodnite91 (a reference to my birth year and the first, and so far only, brand of diapers I purchased), I come from Canada and I am a 17 years old TB/DL. I also like sports (watching, playing, officiating... I do it all), video games, reading and politics (yes, I know, its an unusual hoby). Anyway, thats all I can think of right now, see you guys around!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
omfg duck.

*boom*

You just avoided a ban my friend!

Welcome to ADISC, and wear this crash helmet.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Wow, you misspelled Gentlemen. And your name is in no way at all original in the least. I think we'll get along fine!

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Welcome to ADISC!

You seem like a nice person to know, but have you thought about choosing a name that better describes you? We all know you like diapers already, and anyone could find your age in your profile (unless it's hidden, of course). There are a couple hints in this wiki article that might get you thinking.

Whether you decide to change your name or not, I hope you have fun here, it's a great place to hang out and talk about stuff, ABDL related or not.

400th post :D (and look at me, I'm spamvertising my latest wiki article)

--Danny :ninja:

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
What you say!!!

Welcome to ADISC. n.n
I hope you have a great time here and make lots and lots of friends! *huggles*

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC newbie!

:bunny: Hope you like it here - and if you're so inclined grab your blankie, your plushie, put on a diaper (or nappie) and carry on. best of luck! :bunny:

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC!! Feel free to say hi now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.