• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good morning/afternoon/evening, adisc people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comett

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Hey there. My name's Comett. I'm kind of new to the whole internet forum thing so try to bear with me.

I was born and raised in Queensland, Australia, and I live with my parents (but I have a lock on my door so it's really like living alone only in a very small house, with my parents as my neighbors. Cool, right?)

Ummmm...running out of things to say...

Okay, I've been lurking around here for a while, but it seemed like there were so many cool people around that I had to join and talk to them. That's essentially why I'm here. It's not because I'm on a voyage of self discovery or because I'm having personal issues (there are issues, I can assure you, but none that I'm currently bothering to deal with). I just noticed some nice people and thought I'd enjoy being able to do more than just read things they say.

So yeah. Thanks for having me.

S

Starrunner

Hello, Comet,
You're right, there are plenty of nice people here, and I'm glad you want to join in. I look forward to hearing from you in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.