Good job ADISC Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I just wanted to say "Job well done" to everyone who has been greeting newbies the last couple of weeks. Even newbies are greeting newbies! As someone who has done a lot of greetings over the last year or so, I must admit that newbies being left unwelcomed has become a rare site. Keep up the good work! :claps:

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think it helps that there are quite a few members who are not from the USA but from Europe and Australasia so all times are covered

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
For me looking at this site for years and finally joining about 3 weeks ago I was very nervous!! I finally did a quick intro and you where one of the first to welcome me!! I relaxed alot!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so important for me to be welcomed by others like you!! I find myself in a new world of normal people like me with comfort. I feel its important to make others feel welcomed like you did me!!

C

Cherub

Zipperless, you make a very valid and good point. I think I will begin making more of an effort to welcome new comers to the site.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
You make a good point Zipperless. I must admit I've been doing a lot more greetings this year then in the past.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
You make a good point Zipperless. I must admit I've been doing a lot more greetings this year then in the past.

It is rare to see someone un-greeted longer than a couple of hours these days.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hey, we gotta sleep sometime. It is fun greeting people, but does require more thought than most of the other posts.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just wanted to say "Job well done" to everyone who has been greeting newbies the last couple of weeks. Even newbies are greeting newbies! As someone who has done a lot of greetings over the last year or so, I must admit that newbies being left unwelcomed has become a rare site. Keep up the good work! :claps:

I want to second my bro's thoughts and complement a lot of the "newbies" that are starting good conversation threads, and adding to the family feeling here. :claps: :worshippy:

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'm a newbie but I used to greet at church.

Comes naturally.

I got a great welcome, I'm returning the favour.

Do watch out for the vulnerable ones in need. Be gentle with them!

DLE

Status
Not open for further replies.