• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Good evening, everyone. My name is Jesse, but you can call me Jess if you'd prefer. I don't really know what to say about myself, as I've never been one for introductions. Well, I suppose I should start with the basics; I'm 19 and I live in Ohio(that's as specific as I'm going). I'm a Diaper Lover, not an Adult Baby or Babyfur(can't get interested in those two things.)
I'm not looking for any relationships, but plan to instead use this site as a form of therapy if you will, to simply speak about diaper-related things, which I can't do in my daily life.
I may bore some people, as I think of things in an almost purely logical fashion a good majority of the time, weighing pros and cons along with other variables as a form of mental equation. Don't be surprised if I come across as somewhat mechanical, it's just the way my mind works.
I like to write diaper stories, most of which focus around female main roles, and on a non-diaper related note, I am into philosophy, and art, be it paintings or wire-frame sculptures.​

Last edited:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc, hope you have a blast here

Role
Private
Logic as product rather than means? :detective3

Interesting.

Welcome.

Role
Diaper Lover
Logic as product rather than means? :detective3

Interesting.

Welcome.
I suppose you could say it's both, seeing as I use logic to come to a logical outcome, especially if something would otherwise seem irrational. Think of it as a factory where machines are building machines. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, and thank you for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.