Good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Good evening, everyone. My name is Jesse, but you can call me Jess if you'd prefer. I don't really know what to say about myself, as I've never been one for introductions. Well, I suppose I should start with the basics; I'm 19 and I live in Ohio(that's as specific as I'm going). I'm a Diaper Lover, not an Adult Baby or Babyfur(can't get interested in those two things.)
I'm not looking for any relationships, but plan to instead use this site as a form of therapy if you will, to simply speak about diaper-related things, which I can't do in my daily life.
I may bore some people, as I think of things in an almost purely logical fashion a good majority of the time, weighing pros and cons along with other variables as a form of mental equation. Don't be surprised if I come across as somewhat mechanical, it's just the way my mind works.
I like to write diaper stories, most of which focus around female main roles, and on a non-diaper related note, I am into philosophy, and art, be it paintings or wire-frame sculptures.​

Last edited:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc, hope you have a blast here

Role
Private
Logic as product rather than means? :detective3

Interesting.

Welcome.

Role
Diaper Lover
Logic as product rather than means? :detective3

Interesting.

Welcome.
I suppose you could say it's both, seeing as I use logic to come to a logical outcome, especially if something would otherwise seem irrational. Think of it as a factory where machines are building machines. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, and thank you for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.