• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good evening Fluffy Friends!

BunBunDojo

Clingy Bunny Extraordinaire
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello everyone,

My name is Brandon. I was a little starting about at age 5, and this year has become my 10 year anniversary for me being a babyfur. (since about 2013) I currently work as a sound engineer and a humanitarian, but on the side of my time, I love doing art and making music. I was in this site a long time ago, but I decided to come back in order to get to follow closer to the community. (My line of work makes it very hard to take the time to enjoy littlespace) so I want to make sure that I stay in the community and actively learn more.

Although I am labeled as a switch, I prefer being in littlespace, but I have done a few sessions and are experienced in agere hypnosis. I am currently age 31, But I am holding tight to a 0-1 Littlespace age.

Favorite things: Cooking, Game programming (I got one im making where mice pilot stuffy robots im making), making fun art and hypnosis scripts)
Unfavorite things: Having my ears touched without permission, old salad, and claw machines. (fear)

I am hoping that I can help as many people as I can in this community. I have the dream of opening up a small Dojo/Japanese Cafe that is focused around relaxation and littlespace. It would feature several soothing sections, and a place to learn martial arts, and train and have a built in reading nook, a cafe and a school section, and a lounge. My purpose for that is to make a place where people can feel safe, without making it a big deal. It would include 2 nurseries that are secure and special invite only (Which is by a special business card) The littlespace theme would be nice enough for people to come enjoy kawaii cuteness, and good food, but still have functionality to where the community can gather and be safe and have game and movie nights. A place that would be safe, and gentle. But this idea takes time. I am currently in the stages of making the drafts for the blueprints and deciding on a location here in the United States.

If I ever get to clingy please let me know, sometimes when I slip it can be very hard to control my decent.

Thanks for taking the time to listen sorry for talking so much.

Reactions: Cottontail and LaLoneDigi
Welcome, @BunBunDojo! There's always room for another bunny. :) (There's some safety in numbers with all these wolves and foxes around!) Your game premise is cute and amusing. Video games were what inspired me to learn to code, and then coding took me in a different direction. I've never built a game I felt like sharing, but I guess there's still time. (I'm not much of an artist though.) Old salad, ick! My 'sona and I are with you on that one! I'm not a fan of claw machines either, but mostly because they seem terribly unfair. Wife and I share the cooking responsibilities. She's more the chef, and I'm the short order cook. :) I love cooking breakfast though.

Your littlespace dojo is a really interesting idea. Often people talk about opening AB nurseries, but it seems to me like it would be difficult to succeed on that basis alone. Something multipurpose like what you describe seems a lot more viable. I'm sure we'll all be interested to follow along if that starts building momentum!

Cottontail said:
Welcome, @BunBunDojo! There's always room for another bunny. :) (There's some safety in numbers with all these wolves and foxes around!) Your game premise is cute and amusing. Video games were what inspired me to learn to code, and then coding took me in a different direction. I've never built a game I felt like sharing, but I guess there's still time. (I'm not much of an artist though.) Old salad, ick! My 'sona and I are with you on that one! I'm not a fan of claw machines either, but mostly because they seem terribly unfair. Wife and I share the cooking responsibilities. She's more the chef, and I'm the short order cook. :) I love cooking breakfast though.

Your littlespace dojo is a really interesting idea. Often people talk about opening AB nurseries, but it seems to me like it would be difficult to succeed on that basis alone. Something multipurpose like what you describe seems a lot more viable. I'm sure we'll all be interested to follow along if that starts building momentum!
<3 Aww, thank you! Its really cool to hear there is another coding bunny! Funny thing, I came up with that game idea when waking up from being in littlespace, and while listening to some silly music. :) I hope that it can eventually get traction. I want to really focus on the nonviolence of it but still have it super fun! So effectively, a super childish uh...i dont know plushie overwatch battle?! I dont really know how else to describe it lol!

Being a bunny is super fun, and sometimes I admit I would find myself actually making little burrows out of weighted blankets. I hope I can let more of my little bun bun side out while here! <3 In all reality though it is nice to know that i am not alone in that

Reactions: Cottontail
Back