Good diaps in Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieNpampers

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Other than AB Universe, Tykables or Olympic Pharmacy is there anywhere to buy good diapers in WA state? Olympic pharmacy has molicare super plus but they're going away from poly backing soon. There's gotta be somewhere that still has poly backed diapers?

Last edited:
Bambino diapers are a good choice

I'm not sure where in Washington you are, but I recently found a place that sells Abena M4 in store at $23 a bag. It's called Martins Southgate Drug in Olympia. They also have the plastic back Attends if you are interested in them.

Snap-EZ in Blaine Washington

If you are open to cloth diapers, there is Snap-EZ in Blaine Washington. I have never been to the place but anything you order online comes within two days or so and the shipping is between 5 and 10 dollars in discreet packaging that only shows the name of the owner on it.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I'm not sure where in Washington you are, but I recently found a place that sells Abena M4 in store at $23 a bag. It's called Martins Southgate Drug in Olympia. They also have the plastic back Attends if you are interested in them.

They definitely have Abena M4/L4 and pull-ups. I did not see any Attends the last time I was there though. That was a little over a month now, I probably need a restock soon. I'll see what they have currently in a few days or so.

I was there maybe two weeks ago. I'm pretty certain I saw Attends, but maybe not. Definitely have Abena though.

I'm way down south in Oregon but near the border and might as well be in both. It's rural where I'm at so no brick and mortar with anything decent. Mail order is the only way to go.

Amazon has lockers now, you know. You can order whatever you want with an Amazon giftcard from any grocery store, and have it delivered to an Amazon Locker near you (or, not near you, if you're concerned about it).

Llayden said:
They definitely have Abena M4/L4 and pull-ups. I did not see any Attends the last time I was there though. That was a little over a month now, I probably need a restock soon. I'll see what they have currently in a few days or so.

Lol...
They're my regular supplier for S and M4’s too. Sounds like they're getting a fair amount of business from the AB/DL community...maybe they could give us a group discount, or perhaps start a loyalty program :)
Don't recall seeing Attends, but it would be great if they did carry them...as well as Molicares

Tinklepanties said:
Lol...
They're my regular supplier for S and M4’s too. Sounds like they're getting a fair amount of business from the AB/DL community...maybe they could give us a group discount, or perhaps start a loyalty program :)
Don't recall seeing Attends, but it would be great if they did carry them...as well as Molicares

No kidding! It would be nice if they carried something like NorthShores or Tranquility. A little variety would be nice, but it probably doesn't make too much business sense for them.

The crappy part is that i was all excited when I found that they sold Abena since I have only been able to buy depends until then. I grabbed the pack and went up to the cashier, happily handed my card to her and she tells me I can't use it. Apparently they can't take chase cards with the chips for whatever reason. And I never carry cash on me. I ended having to find an ATM to pull money out.

Really? Oh boy, my card has a chip in it. I'll withdraw cash just in case.

Well I don't know if it was chase cards specifically, but cash would be safest.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Well I don't know if it was chase cards specifically, but cash would be safest.

They can take a BOA chip card, I've used mine there before. I'm guessing it may just be Chase...

When I google Martins Southgate Drug the web page is expired. Are they still open 4 business?

Unless you're going for the humiliation factor, why can't you just buy online like everyone else

Adding to the list of places to buy, Lincoln Pharmacy in Tacoma usually carries a variety of plastic backed diapers.

And, if you are somewhat local to the Tacoma area and are a legal adult, you could send me a PM and I'd be happy to meet up with you sometime and could make you a deal on a couple of packs of Bambinos or ABU diaps..

Trisy said:
Unless you're going for the humiliation factor, why can't you just buy online like everyone else

Adding to the list of places to buy, Lincoln Pharmacy in Tacoma usually carries a variety of plastic backed diapers.

Convenience and a desire to support local business.

Do you have any specifics on what they carry? I just googled them at it looks like they are only two blocks from an area that I frequent. That would be exceptionally convenient for me if they carry a few decent (or at least one) products.

I actually stopped at Lincolns today since I wasn't too far from it and they didn't have any diapers on display. They may have had them in the back or something, but I wasn't about to ask the cashier for them. All I know is that they didn't have any out in the open.

Llayden said:
Convenience and a desire to support local business.

Do you have any specifics on what they carry? I just googled them at it looks like they are only two blocks from an area that I frequent. That would be exceptionally convenient for me if they carry a few decent (or at least one) products.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I actually stopped at Lincolns today since I wasn't too far from it and they didn't have any diapers on display. They may have had them in the back or something, but I wasn't about to ask the cashier for them. All I know is that they didn't have any out in the open.

Well, like I said, it's been awhile since I've been in there- I have very little desire to talk to some surly, middle-aged cleark about my absorbency needs in a "professional and discreet" manner/environment, and Bambinos can barely keep up with me as it is, so, I don't think there's anything a national medical brand can offer me that's even worth shopping around for. And that's before you take price into consideration! The last time I was in there, they had diapers on the shelf, and while I don't remember what exactly they were, I remember noting that they were actual diapers, and plastic-backed, at that. I'm sure they've since rearranged. . .

I remember I used to visit multiple Wal-Marts and Bartell Drugs (in a single night!) between 6th ave and . . I suppose as far north as Des Moines picking up diapers a package at a time. This was ten years ago, though, when I was in my early twenties, still fucking around trying to find myself and get it right. I did discover a brand that I liked better than the Depends of the day, though - Prevail. The diapers were plastic-backed, decent absorbency, and reasonbly quiet under jeans. And kinda cute, too. So, maybe try Bartell's - There's one on 6th, and I think the next nearest is Algona/Pacific/Auburn. A bit of a trek, but, they always had them in-stock and, like I said, were a decent diaper.

And as for buying local? If that's your rationale, you're doing it wrong. They're a compounding and specialty pharmacy before anything else. I'm sure they sell more than enough prescriptions and mobility aids to keep their heads above water. The diapers don't usually sell well, and the only people to come in asking for them are the guys like us, and they're not fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back