Good Diapers for Small Ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

photogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I am really struggling to find any diapers that really fit me. For reference, I have about a 26" waist, a 36" hip, a 34" bust. I am a lady and I have a well-defined waist. An hourglass shape, if you will. I am currently about 130lbs, but usually sit closer to 115lbs.

I find that L/XL Goodnites fit me perfectly. They do not have enough capacity for me, though. I am not incontinent, I just really enjoy the feeling that diapers give me. But I do usually empty a full bladder. I can moderate flow to a point, but not always enough to avoid leaks.

I have tried Depends Briefs, which are rated 28" waist minimum. But I am well within the weight standards. I find that these do not fit snugly around the legs on me. So they leak around the legs upon even a moderate wetting. The ones I purchased were called Night Defense, which are supposedly the most absorbent Depends makes.

I tried Certainty, which is Walgreen's brand. Of those, I tried the Purse Ready Women's Underwear and the Unisex Adjustable Underwear. They are both rated for 28" waist minimum. The Purse Ready ones were not snug around the waist but not falling off either. But again, they were not snug around the leg and leaked upon a moderate wetting.

The Adjustable underwear are a pull on variety, but also have Velcro type tapes for size adjustment. This single tape on each side allowed me to tighten the fit, but they still were loose enough around the legs that they leak upon a moderate to large wetting.

The issue is that I actually have just as much luck wearing Goodnites. They seem to hold just as much as the others, if not more, because of the leak guards. What I mean by this is that the leak guards prevent the Goodnite from leaking. So it doesn't necessarily absorb it all, but rather contains it until I can change and dump the remaining I absorbed bit into the toilet.

Basically, I am looking for a diaper, pull on or tapes, that will hold at least one full bladder wetting, and will be snug enough around the leg for any leak guards to work effectively. Cute and/or girly designs would be a plus, but is definitely not required. Also, something that is not really expensive would be nice. As of this point, I have only purchased in store, but I am not opposed to buying online.

If anyone knows of anything that might work, please, please let me know. And if you know of any of your suggestions that I could get samples of, that would also be appreciated.

Thank you all!

With any luck ABUs small size will launch shortly and you can't get some lovely SDKs that will fit well.

Argent said:
With any luck ABUs small size will launch shortly and you can't get some lovely SDKs that will fit well.

SDKs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry ABU is short for Adult Baby Universe and SDK is short for Super Dry Kids (currently version 2.)

Single tape per side diapers which are fabulous. Cushies (version 2 as well) and Lavenders are the same build with a different outer shell.

Northshore Supreme briefs size small. They fit my wife she is pretty small. I think about your size. And yes they definitely hold a full bladder. And they are plastic backed. She is always amazed that they don't leak.
Oh and they make her butt look amazing.

Argent said:
Sorry ABU is short for Adult Baby Universe and SDK is short for Super Dry Kids (currently version 2.)

Single tape per side diapers which are fabulous. Cushies (version 2 as well) and Lavenders are the same build with a different outer shell.

It appears the Super Dry Kids (and Cushies and Lavenders) only come in M, L, XL, with a medium fitting 31-36" waist. As I have a 26" waist, I don't see how these would fit? Maybe I am misunderstanding?

But from my experience, even diapers that are quoted to fit 28" as a minimum do not fit snugly enough to do their job.

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
Northshore Supreme briefs size small. They fit my wife she is pretty small. I think about your size. And yes they definitely hold a full bladder. And they are plastic backed. She is always amazed that they don't leak.
Oh and they make her butt look amazing.

I do like the idea of these. I may have to try them. Some people thought the plastic and padding was stiff. Does your wife have this problem?

photogirl said:
It appears the Super Dry Kids (and Cushies and Lavenders) only come in M, L, XL, with a medium fitting 31-36" waist. As I have a 26" waist, I don't see how these would fit? Maybe I am misunderstanding?

But from my experience, even diapers that are quoted to fit 28" as a minimum do not fit snugly enough to do their job.

A small version is coming out soon is what he meant, it will fit down to a 24 I believe.

Small molicares maybe

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

rennecfox said:
A small version is coming out soon is what he meant, it will fit down to a 24 I believe.

Ohhhh. That makes more sense! Thank you for the clarification:)

photogirl said:
I do like the idea of these. I may have to try them. Some people thought the plastic and padding was stiff. Does your wife have this problem?

I think the plastic is fine, the padding is a little on the stiff side, they soften up as soon as you wet them.
You will know you have a diaper on.

In my opinion the plastic isn't any stiffer however my girlfriend doesn't like plastic because they get too hot for her but I can't tell the difference.

Try the Prevail youth PV 511, they're quite discreet and they feel like normal underwear.

With that much of as "round booty" I wonder if single tape diapers will work out really well for you? Try something from ABU (SDK) or Rears (little squirts) and see how those go. Little squirts are a lot more absorbent but are also a lot wider, louder, and more expensive. but worth a try! When taping, don't expect to put the tapes on in parallel... the upper edge should be in farther than the lower. So like from the front: /__/ \__\ That will help snug the upper area more than the lower, and should give you a great fit if you get the angle right.

bambinod said:
With that much of as "round booty" I wonder if single tape diapers will work out really well for you? Try something from ABU (SDK) or Rears (little squirts) and see how those go. Little squirts are a lot more absorbent but are also a lot wider, louder, and more expensive. but worth a try! When taping, don't expect to put the tapes on in parallel... the upper edge should be in farther than the lower. So like from the front: /__/ \__\ That will help snug the upper area more than the lower, and should give you a great fit if you get the angle right.

I haven't found any from ABU or Rearz that would fit. Like I said, I have a 26" waist.

photogirl said:
I haven't found any from ABU or Rearz that would fit. Like I said, I have a 26" waist.

I guess you're stuck having to wear actual pampers then... (oh the horror! can you tell I'm jealous?)

bambinod said:
I guess you're stuck having to wear actual pampers then... (oh the horror! can you tell I'm jealous?)

I might have to try but I think they might be too short in the back..

PaddedinWI said:
In my opinion the plastic isn't any stiffer however my girlfriend doesn't like plastic because they get too hot for her but I can't tell the difference.

It's the padding material that is stiffer in the Northshores.

have you looked into the DC amor small size, or a new company called petiteab? (they are just taking preorders on the site now, but they estimate to start shipping in Feburary).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back