Good Diapers for Small Ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molicare slip super plus is a very nice diaper, I use myself. Also the Northshore small

You have almost the exact same measurements as I do and I find medium ABU diapers or small OR medium diapers by Rearz have the best fit for me. One thing that I always find confusing is why diaper companies use waist size for what will fit. Ones ACTUAL waist measurement is the smallest area of the torso or the area above the belly button and below the rib cage. I measure 26 here but 34" just below where the top tape of the diaper on a 4 tape diaper hits or right about where the two tape diaper tape hits on an ABU SDK, Cushie or Lavender. ABU two tapes are my favorite as it has no lower tape to constrict the curve of my hips. I would suggest trying the small and medium out on one of those, although the smalls aren't out yet as has been mentioned.

CushedTush said:
You have almost the exact same measurements as I do and I find medium ABU diapers or small OR medium diapers by Rearz have the best fit for me. One thing that I always find confusing is why diaper companies use waist size for what will fit. Ones ACTUAL waist measurement is the smallest area of the torso or the area above the belly button and below the rib cage. I measure 26 here but 34" just below where the top tape of the diaper on a 4 tape diaper hits or right about where the two tape diaper tape hits on an ABU SDK, Cushie or Lavender. ABU two tapes are my favorite as it has no lower tape to constrict the curve of my hips. I would suggest trying the small and medium out on one of those, although the smalls aren't out yet as has been mentioned.

Thank you for your response. I will hopefully be getting some ABU diapers soon. I do have someone who could wear the mediums if they don't fit me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, this will take some trial and error. I suggest looking online for diaper samples. Tranquility has some sample packs that come with 2 diapers per pack and are only a few $$ in shipping. Their ATN diapers are solid for the price. They also have pull on stylrle ones that hold well for their price. They also run snugger/smaller.

Like I said, if you research online by searching "diaper samples" or "free diaper samples" you will find some variety. Doing this, you dont have to invest in a whole pack that might not fit. (You can also sell partial packs online if you do buy a pack and they dont fit)

You can also try checking with your local medical supply stores and ask if they offer diaper samples for sizing. This would require you to go talk to people in person. This is completely possible to do. I have worked in retail and had to help someone do exactly this at Walgreens for a gentleman. The person working there DOESN'T care why you want diapers. They assume its a medical need.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

TheTapedCrusader said:
Unfortunately, this will take some trial and error. I suggest looking online for diaper samples. Tranquility has some sample packs that come with 2 diapers per pack and are only a few $$ in shipping. Their ATN diapers are solid for the price. They also have pull on stylrle ones that hold well for their price. They also run snugger/smaller.

Like I said, if you research online by searching "diaper samples" or "free diaper samples" you will find some variety. Doing this, you dont have to invest in a whole pack that might not fit. (You can also sell partial packs online if you do buy a pack and they dont fit)

You can also try checking with your local medical supply stores and ask if they offer diaper samples for sizing. This would require you to go talk to people in person. This is completely possible to do. I have worked in retail and had to help someone do exactly this at Walgreens for a gentleman. The person working there DOESN'T care why you want diapers. They assume its a medical need.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I would have to do online as I have looked and looked and can't find any medical supply stores in my area. But thank you for your suggestion:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back