MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I just bought this and want to make sure I got my money worth in this purchase. I got to thinking about the padding between the legs and how I said I don't like a lot that spreads my legs. To put it simple I decided to just get used to it. I love the print on this and going to pay off the credit with my paycheck tomorrow.

So did I do ok for my first purchase on a washable diaper?

http://http://m.ebay.com/itm/131291188975?nav=SEARCH

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have 4 dependeco AIO and I love them. I wear them almost all the time as underwear. I don't wet them very often because I don't feel like I'm wasting a diaper if I don't use it.

Just don't expect them to perform as well as a disposable of comparable thickness. If you want to use them for wetting I recommend getting boosters (cloth baby diapers from Target work great IMO) and plastic pants. The PUL liner will sweat through pretty easily.

In short, I think you did fine.

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Got my diaper in the mail today. It is in the drier right now. I am letting it dry with heat because I read that cloth gets more absorbent after it is washed and dried in heat. I also need it to shrink just a little bit. It is very comfortable and I can totally see myself buying more. All will come in due time. I am going to use up the rest of my disposable ones when ever this one is in the wash.

I am only going to use it for urination because I really want it to last and also because I do not take a dump in a diaper unless I know for sure that it will be an easy clean up. I get the runs every so often and knock on wood I never did when I was diapered.

Are there any tips you guys can give me or warnings I need to know? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.