Good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all, it’s tommy here =]

Just thought I would make a good bye post. Basically, I no longer feel I am a DL. I have had supplies, and haven’t used them for a long time. I just feel I am getting over this, and it was just a hormonal thing or something. I just wanted to thank everyone I met in this community. I enjoyed getting to know you all.
Peachy, off course I will still see you on MSN every day :D Will hope to keep talking to you anyway.
Good luck to you all, I hope you all achieve everything you aim to achieve. It’s sad to say my goodbyes, but I really strongly feel I am no longer a DL. Hence why I am leaving..

Thanks everyone, Tommy.

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Hey all, it’s tommy here =]

Just thought I would make a good bye post. Basically, I no longer feel I am a DL. I have had supplies, and haven’t used them for a long time. I just feel I am getting over this, and it was just a hormonal thing or something. I just wanted to thank everyone I met in this community. I enjoyed getting to know you all.
Peachy, off course I will still see you on MSN every day :D Will hope to keep talking to you anyway.
Good luck to you all, I hope you all achieve everything you aim to achieve. It’s sad to say my goodbyes, but I really strongly feel I am no longer a DL. Hence why I am leaving..

Thanks everyone, Tommy.

Goodbye, i think i can speak for everyone by saying you will be missed.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
These things often resurface, but everyone is different. May take a while, may be never. You can always come back if that happens to be the case. Whatever the result, best of luck to you :)

Dude84

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hmm, if you're the guy I spoke to on MSN living around the Dorset area, then at least I know who you are, otherwise I have no idea. Assuming that you are such a person, then I hope that all goes well, although I do believe in all probability you'll find you develop a "craving" of some sort for it later on. Few people just lose all interest indefinitely.

Anyways, good luck for the future and such. :)

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
remember that you don't HAVE to be ABDL to post on this site. if you've lost interest in diapers but still want to be a part of the community there are lots of off-topic discussions you could take part in. if you really don't have any interest in continuing to visit adisc, happy trails and it was fun having you here. :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
:hug: We'll miss you.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
remember that you don't HAVE to be ABDL to post on this site. if you've lost interest in diapers but still want to be a part of the community there are lots of off-topic discussions you could take part in. if you really don't have any interest in continuing to visit adisc, happy trails and it was fun having you here. :)
wow my eye's are going bad :|

Hmm, if you're the guy I spoke to on MSN living around the Dorset area, then at least I know who you are, otherwise I have no idea. Assuming that you are such a person, then I hope that all goes well, although I do believe in all probability you'll find you develop a "craving" of some sort for it later on. Few people just lose all interest indefinitely.

Anyways, good luck for the future and such. :)

not me :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Or is cause your posts are at 321 haha. Of course you could leave it til 666 posts.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Though I never really got to personally "know" you, Tommy, I know you will be missed, that is, if this isn't just a purge.
Good luck in life, and stay safe, okay? :hug:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Good luck, hope everything works out for you. You're always welcome to post here even if you're not a *B/DL anymore. But it's ultimately up to you. Bye bye! *waves*

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Goodbye. I shall greatly miss reading from the talking paper clip now...

You could still visit, you know. We're more than just a AB/DL/BF site. That's part of why I like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.