• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Gonna try 24/7 for a few weeks :V

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazzie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hey guys!

Well my gf left to a summer camp for 6 weeks ( :( ), so I'm planning on going 24/7 for a bit :D only for wetting though, messing is too much of a hassle :| last time I threw em to the garbage I found a dog trying to eat it... <<

Where I live its usually impossible to find something better than Tena Slip / Depends... but fortunately I found someone who sold me 3 packs of Attends :D 60 diapers total. Hopefully they will last almost till the end of those weeks >_< if not its back to Tena...

Anyways I just wanted to tell someone X3 really exited about it :)

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If you've got thin diapers figure on using 4-5 per day. If you've got thick diapers you'll probably use 2-3 per day.

24/7 goes through a lot of diapers... and can get expensive fast.

chazzie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm wearing thick during the night and I alternate between the two during the day :p since I'll be using about 3-5 per day, I'm expecting to have to buy more a few times :>

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
Even high quality diapers are gonna do a case a month. So like $60 (best price scenario) PLUS changing supplies. I may not wear as much as Darkfinn anymore but I did pay attention to the numbers.

I went through a case of Molicare Super Pluses a month. Case and a half of wipes roughly (5 pack case). Jar and 1/4 of A+D (ish), and a bottle of powder a month. Plus a small pack of razors a month.

Did that maybe 2 months and went cloth for another 4 months. Now that I only wear occasionally things are even cheaper.

Also 3-4 week mark is the MOST pain in the ass since the routine really starts to beat on you. That is if you're dedicated enough to make it that far. I stopped because of a lot of complicated reasons, mainly involving a childhood friend and my own personal BS.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Using cheap baby diapers as stuffer will make your supply go a lot longer at low cost.

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I've always wanted to try 24/7, but never really gotten the chance to do so. The above posts really give you the advice that you'll need. However, if you do have the potential to get caught, try your best not to. It sounds like you've got a situation where there's little to no chance of that happening, so that aside, good luck to ya (Make sure you change frequently!).

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I hope you have a great time! I had mixed results when first trying 24/7. On my own, I found that the minor disadvantages of being diapered became more frustrating over time, e.g. the decreased freedom of movement, the reduced choice of clothing that I could rely upon to conceal the diaper, the skin irritation etc. I kept getting annoyed with myself for using up yet another good, new, expensive diaper to do a wee when I was within 10 feet of the bathroom. These feelings started to erode the innate pleasure of the wearing and using, once the novelty had worn off after a few days. It would have been better had I organised the time in a more diaper-compatible manner.

On the other hand, I managed a week without any negative experiences when sharing the process with the GF, because it was a continuous source of interaction and closeness. Other than the perpetual worry that she was hating every second of it and just playing along, it was pure bliss.

You might like to try preparing especially carefully for (or avoiding) activities that will make the diaper-wearing a hindrance, so that the pleasure continues to outweigh the temptation to slip into ordinary underwear for a while.

SQZ

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Expect VERY heavy trash bags...I just did 5 days of 24/7 and had 2 heavy bags :p
Haha... yeah, that is right.

With me wearing 24/7 and LuvsGurl wearing nights & weekends the dirty diapers really stack up at our place... lotsa heavy bags.

chazzie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Those bags get pretty heavy... o-o

Right now I've only got Attends Underwear... ran out of the night diapers, so I'll have to go restock. The attends are pretty good though, so I don't mind :D . Unfortunately the night diapers are kinda crappy >> I'll have to choose between Depends Overnight and Tena :| I wish I could order online!

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
BUT!

Just think of all the water you save from not flushing the toilet!

PrincessAshley

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy, Carer
Sugestion, unless you're a teen (which 24/7 is a bad Idea anyway) don't sacrifice quality for discreetness. Nobody will care if they see diapers. I wore depends to school and people could see my diaper and those who asked me didn't care.
Abena's or Dry 24/7s.

-Iscariot

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Suggestion, ... don't sacrifice quality for discreetness.
Absolutely! The good diapers are expensive, but most are worth every penny. Baggy clothes are popular these days (especially for guys) so you can cover even the thickest X-plus disposable with relative ease. Despite what you think, people do not walk around all day looking at your arse thinking "That MUST be a diaper!"

chazzie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I dont really worry much about discreteness, since I wear baggy clothes anyways :D but I do worry about comfort at times, which is why I alter between diapers and pull ups.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Good luck with that. I unfortunately do not have that luxury due to family visiting and work. Maybe in my week off in August.

Zilcaron

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When I was wearing 24/7 a while back, I didn't really have any restrictions on what I would wear. Primarily because I didn't care if I was seen in them or not. I don't go around flaunting the fact that I wear diapers or the fact that I had went 24/7 which I actually managed about 6 months of, and another month here as of late. Most people don't care, and most likely won't even ask.

I most particularly liked the freedom that wearing 24/7 gives you. you can wet/mess whenever you have to go where ever your at, which can come in handy in places like the movies or ballgames or something like that where you really don't want to miss any of the action, and then change on your time. I wear Kendall Simplicities as they are the only 2-tab adult diapers that I have been able to find, which makes them more baby-like than bambinos and any other 4-tabbed diaper. Now if bambinios came out with a 2-tab diaper, then it would be amazing.

babyboy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I am doing 24/7 now and done if for a while, to cut on the cost, you can do cloth diapers when you are at home, and for small outings (I will admit i wear cloth even for longer outings.) You can make them as thin or thick as you want them. Plus you can reuse them, so no putting money in the trash bin as often. This will cut down on the number of disposable diapers you need.

Might want to use a disposable while at work and such, as you don't want to carry wet diapers back home (and keep them on you while you are out and about) but the key for when not to wear a cloth diaper while out, is to ask will you need a diaper change while out, if the answer is that no you can stay in your wet diaper (if you wet it, remember don't stay in a wet diaper to long) till you get home then you can go out in cloth, other wise I would suggest a disposable diaper.

chazzie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've never tried cloth. If I ever go live in the US I might order some, they sound neat :)

chazzie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
2 weeks in so far, a bit more... I'm starting to run out of diapers so I'll have to restock soon xD especially since I go through around 4 pullups a day.

I dont really mind the routine, especially since i've been using pull ups on the day, diapers at night. The only annoyance is being around my friends, cuz I have to go to my car to change if I'm at a friend's house. I've had a slight rash I think, but it went away in a day.

I'll keep going for another 10-14 days, see how that turns out :3

Status
Not open for further replies.