Gone for a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oy, punks!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm gone for a week -- heading up to New York to see some good shows, eat some awesome food, and see some historical sights!

Don't fight, don't bicker, and for God's sake, don't drink up all of the alcohol while gone, and leave me a slice of pizza for when I get back!

Adios!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
A week without Rance?!?

Have a good trip. We'll manage somehow.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey Rance, have a good trip, Hope you enjoy the food, the shows, and the sights!
We'll all manage..somehow..maybe.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
dammit rance, next time you leave you better be touring the east coast! i need to see you live.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
How can I handle adisc without you???? *starts running around in circles screaming*

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Leave you a slice of pizza!? I don't think so, I think you should be the one bring back some of that New York style Pizza for everyone here lol.

Anyways ave a good time Rance, and do not get too drunk! ;)

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Back all in one piece! It's going to take some time to jump on the new threads that have been posted since I've been gone, but I'll be putting up some stuff from my trip soon! Pictures, pictures, and pizza (Ray's Original New York-style Pizza, just for you, Eclipse!)

The two shows we went to see were absolutely awesome, and I can't wait to talk about them! It's good to be back, though!

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
3 Days is the shortest week I hav known! :p
Nice to know you had a great time.

Oh, Welcome Back Rance!

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Back all in one piece! It's going to take some time to jump on the new threads that have been posted since I've been gone, but I'll be putting up some stuff from my trip soon! Pictures, pictures, and pizza (Ray's Original New York-style Pizza, just for you, Eclipse!)

The two shows we went to see were absolutely awesome, and I can't wait to talk about them! It's good to be back, though!
Yay! He's back!! :grouphug:

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, my weeks are measured in work-days! *Grins* So four to five days .. eh, it feels like week! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome back, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.