Gone for a week, back for a week, gone for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
All next week I'm off to the sunny paradise of Dublin to do some chemistry, so I won't be in contact with anyone (though I might get a chance or two to check my email, so you can use that if you desperately need to communicate with me).

After that I'd be back for a week, but give my recent record of activity you probably won't see me much - though I'll try and come on a few times.

And then after that I'm off for a month to the sunny paradise of MALAYSIA! I'm so excited about it, and loads of awesome stuff will happen. So when I get back, expect lots of stories!

So, If I'm not on next week, peace out, y'all!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was already wondering where you were. Mathing it up, I guess. At least now you have a really solid excuse for ignoring us. Have a great time (in both places if we don't hear back from you)!

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
All next week I'm off to the sunny paradise of Dublin to do some chemistry, so I won't be in contact with anyone (though I might get a chance or two to check my email, so you can use that if you desperately need to communicate with me).

After that I'd be back for a week, but give my recent record of activity you probably won't see me much - though I'll try and come on a few times.

And then after that I'm off for a month to the sunny paradise of MALAYSIA! I'm so excited about it, and loads of awesome stuff will happen. So when I get back, expect lots of stories!

So, If I'm not on next week, peace out, y'all!
Dublin is sunny? o_O I've always wanted to go to Ireland, but I've never thought of Dublin as sunny. But, I don't really know.

Wow! Malaysia! Be careful not to get any of those weird Asian diseases! :laugh:

Have fun in Dublin and Malaysia. :D

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
*waves*

Bye, hello, bye *arm falls off from waving*

Enjoy your time in Dublin and Malaysia! Don't drag any nasty diseases back home from any of those places :tongueout:

Peachy

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Dublin is sunny? o_O I've always wanted to go to Ireland, but I've never thought of Dublin as sunny. But, I don't really know.

Wow! Malaysia! Be careful not to get any of those weird Asian diseases! :laugh:

Have fun in Dublin and Malaysia. :D
Nooooooo, I was being sarcastic! It's raining all week!

And I've just spent the last few months getting painful vaccinations so I won't get any weird diseases! :eek:

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
And I've just spent the last few months getting painful vaccinations so I won't get any weird diseases! :eek:
Painful? Bah... You are all wimps :p But The best of luck of not getting sick over anything. I am sure you'll have fun!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Painful? Bah... You are all wimps :p But The best of luck of not getting sick over anything. I am sure you'll have fun!
*gets a bunch of needles* Come here, UnMarthy...we need to update your immunization! :D

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.