going without a nappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

nappiesatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've actually been dry for about four nights in a row now !!!!! So how long should i go before i risk going to bed without a nappy on?

That is your call. We don't know your history. Just be sure you have the bed protected.

Whilst I usually always wear diapers for preventing nighttime bed-wetting and day time accidents which can and do embarrass me I can sometimes go months without needing to wear diapers and at other times not, you see back in 2010 I was diagnosed with a weak bladder and prescribed with meds by my doctors as per my blogs, although I have disabilities that make me have to wear a diaper I have found that I can be frustratingly intermittent so much so the last doctors almost missed the it the first time around.

Now as somebody in his 36th year of life who has had to come to terms with wearing diapers for the rest of his adulthood years I can find it hard to survive one day without being in diapers for one day on bad days and months on good days how do I go about getting support for this problem?.

Do I keep it all confidential or is there someone else who will listen to me when I tell them why I should be padded up like a child or not as the case may be.

These are some of the thoughts that are playing on my mind, and driving me crazy so if anyone has any additional advice on how to best deal with this problem and get on with my life please let me know.

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

up to you. I'm a nightly bedwetter and once in a while I'll go a good week without wetting. I've gotten my hopes up before and though I'd spontaneously cured, and the BAM soaked the bed the next night. I've tried 5 OAB meds, kegels, timed voiding, bladder retraining, fluid restriction. Honestly I've given up hope. I'll likely wear a diaper to bed forever, unless I really do somehow spontaneously cure. That I doubt as my OAB seems to be getting worse and I'm having more frequent day time accidents.

Good for you, I'm really glad to hear it! You should try it as long as you like, just make sure to have your bed protected with a plastic sheet! I'm wet/messy most of the time, so I definitely envy you! :tongueout:

Going without a diaper for me is not a option.....I do not dare go without one .

I do occasionally go to bed without a nappy but I know likely as not I will soak the bed during the night.

If I go to bed without a diaper I'll wake up in a wet bed, i wet so much overnight that I am often in a wet bed even with a dry 24/7 on. I think i must pee about 5 or 6 times overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back