Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't think I ever used a diaper fully so I'm going to try soaking one to the point of leaking. I would mess it too, but everyone is home.

Have fun!
It's pretty nice, but you might want to make sure no one will disturb you first especially with a full house.

Door's locked and everyone mostly leaves me alone

Leaking isn't what I consider a goal, but I guess you have to learn somehow.

MrSun said:
Leaking isn't what I consider a goal, but I guess you have to learn somehow.

How about a milestone?

Have fun!
Just have a way to clean up and dispose of the diaper with discretion.

Go slowly, don't flood. It will hold more and help you learn to feel the difference between being okay and leaking. Also, if you pee only a little at a time, the leak will be small and won't ruin your furniture or clothes.

This is a great diaper. Two hours and still it's holding.

Wow that's impressive. What kind is it?

Rear Spoiled I got it in my Crinkle Crate. I have one more.

So what are you going to do when you leek.

Wetting my shorts brought back so many memories for me. It actually help with my regression. Having those memories brought to the surface and making me feel like I was a very naughty boy.

It's just last time there was nobody to tell me off. Or help me through lighting motions that came with it.

Have fun being in wet clothing. And take your time with your memories and feelings that come with it.

Sisi

KryanAshford said:
Rear Spoiled I got it in my Crinkle Crate. I have one more.

Gonna have to remember that one....

It can take quite a bit to overload a high quality diaper. I once wore a bambino bellismo for over 13 hours when Star Ward The Old Republic came out. It held up to several cans of soda and had room to spare. I changed because I needed a nap and I don't go to sleep in an already wet, much less soaked diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back