Going to the Bahamas!!!!!

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wednesday I found out via my mother-in-law that she, my sister in law and my wife were going on a cruse. I would not have said anything until the fact that my niece is also going. Was not very happy that my wife did not think to ask if the kids and I would like to go.

Last night I was finally asked and did a lot of budget crunching. The tickets are being bought today, and the good thing is my wife's summer pay was deposited 3 days early.

So I guess you are going, purchasing tickets? Sounds very nice to me. I'm sort of stuck in my town still working and taking care of my dog.

dogboy said:
So I guess you are going, purchasing tickets? Sounds very nice to me. I'm sort of stuck in my town still working and taking care of my dog.

Yup!!!

One day in Nassa, one day at another port, 4 day cruse all together and 2 days in Orlando.. We got the tickets and the airfare taken care of today. The only concern I have is it August 29 to Sept. 2, so hopefully the Hurricanes stay well south of there.

Yeah, I hope you'll have great weather. I'm glad you can do something fun for yourself. You deserve it.

I hope you have a great time my friend Nassau is a great place !! Was there in early 2000 with my husband. Enjoy the island and its people. Party like there's no tomorrow my friend,, Enjoy !!! You and your wife !!

Back