Going to sleep little

DragonPrinceling

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have difficulty sleeping ‘big’ because my mind goes to unhappy places at night, so I get into a little headspace every night. I have a few things I use to keep my mind in littlespace. I wrap up one of my stuffies in my blankie and cuddle it with the crook of one arm whilst holding my favourite gold toy car in my hand. In my other hand, I hold my bottle with warm milk until it’s empty. If I’m still awake, I will put my binkie in my mouth and wrap my now free arm around my stuffie too. I can then drift off to sleep without my grown-up worries. I’ll obviously be wearing comfy PJs and a diaper too.

What items do you sleep with so you can easily fall to sleep little?

Reactions: DylanLewis
You have to actively block the bad things from your mind right as they come in so you will be less likely to think of them again. It feels weird at first, but having a bad thought and then making yourself upset about that happening will make it happen less and less moving on.

Reactions: bluecloud and DragonPrinceling
I typically choose to sleep little because there isn't a lot of waking time that affords me the privacy required.

I typically wear very "girly" AB diapers such as Rearz Princess Pink, have my stuffies in my arms, and my paci in my mouth. 💕 Depending on how tired I am and how hot it is, I may or may not wear a onesie or pajamas exclusively set aside for little time.

Reactions: DragonPrinceling
I sleep with my teddy bear and plushie dog. I also play one of those relaxing music CDs. If I listen to the music, that usually stops my mind from thinking a million stupid things. If I'm diapered, I often pull up one of the diaper wetting hypnosis files from You Tube and have that play from my lap top in the hopes I'll have dreams about finding and wearing diapers.

I either put in my binkie or suck my thumb while holding a shirt when I go to bed. Usually a binkie helps me feel more little when I sleep though because I've been sucking my thumb since I was in the womb and I don't plan on stopping any time soon so that's just a normal thing for me.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DragonPrinceling
ronnieM said:
You have to actively block the bad things from your mind right as they come in so you will be less likely to think of them again. It feels weird at first, but having a bad thought and then making yourself upset about that happening will make it happen less and less moving on.
This is a good strategy. I do this and other strategies during the day when I have negative thoughts, but at night when I've tried it has just led to nightmares and restless sleep. I was too sleep deprived because of it that I needed to find a better solution for bed time. It is one of the reasons I finally accepted being little.
Often it is better to tackle the problems head-on, but other times it is better for overall wellbeing to distract from the problem for a little while. I try to pick my battles to get the best outcome on balance.

Reactions: bluecloud
valsroom said:
I either put in my binkie or suck my thumb while holding a shirt when I go to bed. Usually a binkie helps me feel more little when I sleep though because I've been sucking my thumb since I was in the womb and I don't plan on stopping any time soon so that's just a normal thing for me.
When I'm out of my flat and don't have my binkie I am constantly having to remove my thumb from my mouth, it's where it likes to be. I try to be stealthy about it and make it look like I was just biting my nails but I'm pretty sure I've convinced exactly zero people of that.

• Haha
Reactions: valsroom
DragonPrinceling said:
When I'm out of my flat and don't have my binkie I am constantly having to remove my thumb from my mouth, it's where it likes to be. I try to be stealthy about it and make it look like I was just biting my nails but I'm pretty sure I've convinced exactly zero people of that.

Felt! I'm usually pretty good about hiding it in public unless I'm riding along in the car. In the car I couldn't care less if someone looks through the window and sees me sucking my thumb and holding a comfort shirt, what are they gonna do? Tell me to stop through the window? Just keep driving and mind your own business 🤣

• Love
Back