Going to sleep!:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocosaurusrex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am trying to go to sleep, do you guys have any sleeping rituals you go through to feel little and fall asleep? I'd like to hear some ideas to try out :)

BluMew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I usually grab a stuffie and curl up in a mostly fetal like position. Sometimes I imagine an adventure scenario involving said stuffie or not. Depends on how sleepy I am or not.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Me,

I always put on at least a LKS or footy pajamas over my diaper and diaper cover. The feel of the pajamas are a certain feel, and relaxes me.

Then I may watch tv in bed, or if it's late will crawl into crib...once in my crib and the gate is locked, I usually will fall asleep pretty quick, as I know until I sleep, I won't be let out...barring a major issue obviously...but my staff and gf watch and see when I fall asleep and make sure i get some...

Now, I always have my fluffy puppy with me, and will usually cuddle with my gf or puppy but not both, I know puppy is sad about that.

And if my foot and/ or leg and/or head and/or back and/or neck is hurting, they will usually come in and get me some more pills and some water...and repeat above...

There is an infrared camera pointing at my crib with an ir illuminator as well, so whoever is there, my nurse staff or my gf can watch from their phones or iPads...so I'm well looked after... my overnite nurse pulls it up on all the iPads (I have them through my house for controls, it's a smart house) so when going around cleaning can see what's going on...

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
My daily routine is prity simple it consists of the following:

Step1: Place myself into diapers and a cotton vest/t-shirt.

Step2: Get my headphones on and plug them into my phone select nursary rhymes from youtube usually non verbal

Step3: Select my teadybear for the night unfurl the bedding

Step4: Get into bed and turn off the bedroom lights

Step5: Relax and start the natural regresdion process close my eyes and get some sleep

Occasionally I may need to get up to change my diapers because I am a hevy wetter due to my continued disabilities and other factors including un potty training myself to become more like a baby/infant again tho I because I got tired of fighting with my body and decided to return to diapers, see my blog for further details.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

Status
Not open for further replies.