Going to my Grandmother's Diapered, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperLifer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I remember being 4 or 5 years old, and telling my cousin "Wouldn't it be fun to wear diapers again",
I got scolded by my grandma, she said "If you want to wear diapers, you will get treated like a baby". Being an only child I wanted to be a grown up, it dissuaded me from wanting diapers.
My grandma is in her 80's she has gastro-intestinal issues, as well as frequent trips to the bathroom to pee, overactive bladder. I've actually provided her with a couple diapers through my mom cuz she was having a hard time to go in public for hours without having to make it to a bathroom.
She'd kill me if she knew I still wore diapers, even though I always wear them when I go over.
I feel really guilty and do not want her to know. And for all I know she still doesn't know I wear.

There’s an odd thing about this lifestyle. Some keep it private. Others like to advertise it. And then there’s the part where some of us keep it private but secretly want others to find out by accident. I am between private and secretly being found out by strangers only. Because there’s something about anonymity. You’ll never see them again… you hope. So in your case with your grandma. If it’s attention you don’t want from her. I’d suggest being extra careful around her or not wearing at all. If she found out. It likely wouldn’t go well from what you’re saying. Also she would likely spread it through the whole family. So then everyone would know.

On a side note. My grandfather passed this month at 90. I hated how every time I went to see him. I would always find my eyes looking at the stack of diapers near his bed. Wondering what brand they were. Every time they were the crappy cheap medical brands. The ones that have no leak guards. They’re paper thin and papery. Hospitals and care facilities seem to have the cheapest crap. It has to be me miserable for the nurses. I was so frustrated because I often went with family and I can’t let it be known what I’m really thinking. And I’m there for grandpa. Not me wanting to stare at a stack of diapers.

I12BLittle89 said:
There’s an odd thing about this lifestyle. Some keep it private. Others like to advertise it. And then there’s the part where some of us keep it private but secretly want others to find out by accident. I am between private and secretly being found out by strangers only. Because there’s something about anonymity. You’ll never see them again… you hope. So in your case with your grandma. If it’s attention you don’t want from her. I’d suggest being extra careful around her or not wearing at all. If she found out. It likely wouldn’t go well from what you’re saying. Also she would likely spread it through the whole family. So then everyone would know.

On a side note. My grandfather passed this month at 90. I hated how every time I went to see him. I would always find my eyes looking at the stack of diapers near his bed. Wondering what brand they were. Every time they were the crappy cheap medical brands. The ones that have no leak guards. They’re paper thin and papery. Hospitals and care facilities seem to have the cheapest crap. It has to be me miserable for the nurses. I was so frustrated because I often went with family and I can’t let it be known what I’m really thinking. And I’m there for grandpa. Not me wanting to stare at a stack of diapers.
Thanks for the advice. I think I over-shared on my last post lol. My bad.

It happens. I think it has to do with the barrier between us being electronic. Things you wouldn’t normally say to someone in person makes it past the filter in our minds. I have said a few things on here and wished I hadn’t. But I will likely never meet anyone here. So there is a form of anonymity.

Reactions: CptKirk and chamberpot
I find it so hard when you have the knowledge and resources about diapers and cannot share them because it would out you

I12BLittle89 said:
It happens. I think it has to do with the barrier between us being electronic. Things you wouldn’t normally say to someone in person makes it past the filter in our minds. I have said a few things on here and wished I hadn’t. But I will likely never meet anyone here. So there is a form of anonymity.
most definitely.

I get it. Both of my parents wore diapers at the end of their cancer battles. I have had conflicted feelings about my wearing for enjoyment versus their wearing for need and the embarrassment that came with it. Until my father started losing bowel control, I think he would have preferred walking around with an obvious wet mark on his pants than deal with the humiliation of wearing a diaper. I tried to encourage him to do so but was very aware that my own preferences, of which he was unaware, should not come into the conversation.

Reactions: CptKirk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back