Not open for further replies.

Shido

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
There is a Munch in the DC area, that's not too far from me!! I plan to go next month with my boyfriend. I've never been to one...Ive been to a babyfur meet at a con . is it like that? but with less fur??? I'm really nervous!! and how should I dress? I know it's a public place. would a cartoony top and pigtails be too much???

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When and where is it? I've been interested in attending one of these events, along with one of my AB friends from the DC area.

Shido

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
It's July 13, 2013 2:00pm to 5:00pm ! they have one the second sat of every month. It's a Age Play/AB lunch/meet up. It's not geared towards furs but one would think babyfurs are welcome!! hopefully since I am a babyfur an my mate is a kidfur ^^*

here's the site : DC Littles Munch « LittlesMunch.com

I'm super excited for it, I hope to make lots of new friends :3

Indianamommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
☺ This post sure does bring back memories for me. I remember the first meeting I ever attended, I got to care for babies for almost 5 days. I was one happy mommy. Have a safe and wonderful time, and let us know how it went.

Shido

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
ooooh that sounds like so much fun!!! I will be sure to let y'all know how it goes!!! :D <3

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A munch is held at a restaurant and meant to be a low-key chance for people to meet in a public place with no pressure. I've been to a few, and generally, one hangs out, chats a bit, gets to know some people. They can be a good time.

I'm sure you'll have fun. Enjoy!

AstroDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This happens to be the Munch that I plan on going to. It'll be my first as well so I hope it's fun.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been wanting to check out this much also! Probably won't get there in July, but it sure sounds like a neat experiecne :)

Shido

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
oh sounds wonderful!!! I can't wait to go!!! :3

wisefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Well, I go to a littlemunch once a month, so I will tell you this: Yes, you can wear a cartoony top, a lot of adults do it, so it's not a problem, but the piggy tail might be too much. Don't forget that there will be some people there that are still very ashame of themselves and are there to cure that. Other than that, you will meet great people, and your sure to have a lot of fun!

Shido

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
This is true,that never crossed my mind!! I wouldn't wanna draw too much attention to myself anyways...I'm very shy!! I will make sure my hairstyle doesn't scream 'little kid' ^^*

I have a mlp backpack I was going to wear, I don't normally use purses since I'm not a girly girl. I think a backpack should be fine :)

Turrock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I want to go to one! But the nearest one is 3.5 hours away :(
They should start one in Charlotte NC :) I know plenty of us out there

wisefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Nice, an MLP backpack! I want one!

babyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I almost went once I was at the place, I got the early when the first of the others got their I lost my never as you could really smell the baby powder. So I left.

Shido

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My boyfriends mother gave me the mlp backpack for Christmas , I love it so <3
and awww BabyBoy you should try to attend again!! I'm sure it will be fun to make some friends.
I will admit I am terribly shy and If I didn't have my boyfriend with me I would never go alone XDD

Aggies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Like others have touched on, a munch is usually a way for members of a local kink community (these aren't exclusive to AB/DL, they have them for other fetishes as well) to touch base every once in a while, as well as get to meet new people who are interested in the local community. In a good, safe kink community, a munch is usually the only event a newcomer can find to attend. This allows members of the local community to meet you in a non-kink environment, and to tell if you are a healthy, stable individual who would be safe/fun to invite to other events, or if you are a creepy/unstable individual who they would not like at said events (or future munches, for that matter).

With this in mind, a cartoony t-shirt is about as far as I would go in showing your little side. You want them to be assured that you are not a liability and are safe to invite to future munches. Rest assured that there will undoubtedly be get-togethers where you can rock-out with your baby side out. That's not what the munches are for. I was at a munch once where a girl showed up in pigtails and overalls (already a concern), and when the waitress came by to take our orders she made a point to ask for a kid's menu and crayons, and made it a point to ask the waitress several times if she "wiked my pigtaiws". She wasn't invited to future munches, oddly enough.

Just to make sure, munches are really awesome and a great opportunity to meet like-minded individuals IN REAL LIFE *gasp*. I don't mean to make it sound like a stressful situation. It's really not. Just use common sense, and you'll have a great time! I hope it works out great for you! :)

Shido

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Like others have touched on, a munch is usually a way for members of a local kink community (these aren't exclusive to AB/DL, they have them for other fetishes as well) to touch base every once in a while, as well as get to meet new people who are interested in the local community. In a good, safe kink community, a munch is usually the only event a newcomer can find to attend. This allows members of the local community to meet you in a non-kink environment, and to tell if you are a healthy, stable individual who would be safe/fun to invite to other events, or if you are a creepy/unstable individual who they would not like at said events (or future munches, for that matter).

With this in mind, a cartoony t-shirt is about as far as I would go in showing your little side. You want them to be assured that you are not a liability and are safe to invite to future munches. Rest assured that there will undoubtedly be get-togethers where you can rock-out with your baby side out. That's not what the munches are for. I was at a munch once where a girl showed up in pigtails and overalls (already a concern), and when the waitress came by to take our orders she made a point to ask for a kid's menu and crayons, and made it a point to ask the waitress several times if she "wiked my pigtaiws". She wasn't invited to future munches, oddly enough.

Just to make sure, munches are really awesome and a great opportunity to meet like-minded individuals IN REAL LIFE *gasp*. I don't mean to make it sound like a stressful situation. It's really not. Just use common sense, and you'll have a great time! I hope it works out great for you! :)

Thank you!! this is very helpful!!! It never even crossed my mind xD
but I will be sure to look as 'normal' as I can ^^*

I can see why she wasn't invited back! that is cute ,but not to those that don't understand. That could draw unwanted attention! and the point is to meet in a non stressful area so unwanted attention is not something we want!
again thanks so much for the tip!! now I know how to dress, regardless I would have acted the same. XDD

I do hope to make some friends tho! that's the whole reason for going <3

Status
Not open for further replies.