• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Going to Canada for over a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am going to Alberta CA for a week to visit some relatives, We are planning to leave on Friday so we get there Easter Sunday. I will probably have lots of internet access there so expect updates.
Any Dangers that I should I be aware of?

M

Mako

Watch out for this guy. He later ate that kitten... *sniffles*

F

Falkio

Canada, eh? Just don't feed the beavers.

Maybe go to a hockey game? :smile:

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Ew...Alberta...

Oh, and there's not much to worry about, us Canadians don't bite(Well, Most of us anyways)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Ew...Alberta...

Oh, and there's not much to worry about, us Canadians don't bite(Well, Most of us anyways)
Hey, Alberta is worse then ewww.

And yes, in Alberta we bite. HARD. BE WARNED. D<

Just kidding.

I hope you have an awesome trip.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I am going to Alberta CA for a week to visit some relatives, We are planning to leave on Friday so we get there Easter Sunday. I will probably have lots of internet access there so expect updates.
Any Dangers that I should I be aware of?
Rampant, unchecked, full-frontal conservatism. Alberta is Canada's Texas. Be warned.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Update: I am now in my aunts living room typing this post. There are a lot of people celebrating Easter Monday here so I cant be on ADISC for long.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Another Update: I am at another relatives house now and someone came in unexpectedly
to get their iPod Touch. Hopefully the person that came in here didn't see this website because I quickly shut this notebook when she was halfway in the room. After I am done with this post I will go on YouTube.

CrazyCanuck

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Get attacked by a beaver yet? :D

Hope your enjoying your trip to the great white north and hope the rest of it goes well!

Kevin

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Update: I am now at my aunts place and I will be leaving tomorrow for the trip back home.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I put off telling this but I came back home at around 11:40 PM PST on Saturday, April 18th, 2009. It is very obvious that I am back home after a month of not saying anything. if you read the above post, you would know, that I have gotten home over six weeks ago. I am stating a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.