• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Going to camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Well, I'm leaving for Napowan again. This'll be my third year there, and I'm really excited. This place is where I found who I am and who I want to be. It's also the only place I can truely be myself (minus the whol tb thing, but that's not all that important to me). This year I'm working with new scout and getting them rank advansments. So when I get back, I'm going to be amazing at all basic scout skills. Can't wait.

I'll be gone for two months. See you then!

A

Asher

Sounds like you will be having a lot of fun. Good luck, have a blast, and we will see you when you get back! : )

- Asher

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Wow, your exultation at learning is moving and I feel your excitement. It will be a lark. :D

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yay camp!!! I wish I was going back. Have a great summer!

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Man I appluad you link serving on a staff isn't somthing I would've done. I don't have the patience to work with kids. But have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.