Going to a theme park tomorrow! (Diapered, of course.)

EdwardTheDL1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there, people!
Tomorrow, I will be going to a theme park with 3 peeps, one of whom I am really good friends with. (My good friend knows that I wear.)
This is obviously a great chance to wear- So I will bring a few Seni Classic Plus', a few FormaCare Pull-Ups, and a Bambino Ultrastretch. (Not sure what order to wear them in, but I might start out in my Bambino as it holds for the longest. Not sure though.)
I'll make sure to throw some updates on how it went, once tomorrow is over.

Does anyone have some golden advice that they wanna throw at me? -If so, I'd appreciate it.
(I am going to "Bakken" in Copenhagen, by the way.)

Wishing you all a great day. :)
Best regards,
-Edward.

Last edited:
Put your spare diapers in clear large ziplock bags as they will protect them from nicks juring the security bag check,

Your diapers might peek out in the hassle of running around, and going in the rides. Do you have a discrete onesie to wear? I have one, which just looks like an ordinary shirt, just tucked in my pants. Putting some underwear on them might help with this, too, but the Bambinos are so big I dunno if you can fit anything over it..!
Make sure you won't leak! It would suck, to have to sit in a ride where someone had leaked on :O be considerate.
Other than that.. HAVE FUN :)!

How did it go?

Sorry for the late update on this- I've been unable to go a lot on here lately.

Anyhow, here's the story of how it went:
Me and 3 others left for a 2+ hour drive at 10 am, I started out in a Bambino Ultrastretch. I was quite hydrated by the time we were there, and my shy bladder prevented me from going while we were in the car, although I didn't give it much thought at first. After we had walked around for a while, it kinda started getting to me that I couldn't let go. Without making the story too long, I had to go into a bathroom stall to actually wet my diaper. 😅 (Ironic, isn't it? :p)
I ended up wearing that Bambino diaper until I got back from the park. (My bladder just almost autopiloted and emptied when I stepped into my bedroom. 😅

So, lesson learned: I gotta work on my shy bladder. (Only occurs in public, and it's pretty weird, as I have an overactive bladder as well- So it's quite an annoying mix.)

Anyhow, hope you all got something out of my story somehow- And thanks to those who provided advice.

Wishing you all a great day. 🙂
-Edward.

Reactions: TyphaHare, 49beachdipe and Sheepies
Oh no x) I hope you had fun and felt comfy anyway..!

I actually used nappies to help with my voiding problems. I could not go in a public toilet, sometimes it even takes 10-15 minutes for me to succeed voiding my bladder at home! So trying every time I feel like it with nappies on really helped me out. Now I can use a loo pretty much normally.

Wear nappies at some random places and learn to void with them on while out and about. It'll help :)

Back