Going outside with pacifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnSmithemb

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
just did it, i went on my bike and cycled around the majority of the journey with my pacifier. Some people saw but i couldn't see any facial reactions. I never actually went right near people with it my mouth. Mostly where there wasn't many people but i did go near once.

Have you ever went outside with your pacifier?

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

Sometimes it will take awhile for people to respond to a thread sometimes up to a day or more.

I've had mine in for a few minutes when driving at night but that's about it for using it out side my house.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Outside why not, but prefere have people far away from me. I see as unnecessary to show me in public with paci inside the mouth.
I've usually some paci with me, but in a pocket. I enjoy my paci in private.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have gone outside recently and walked around places sucking on my paci( under the tip of my coat going slightly past my neck ) .I don't like to suck on it outside though when it's colder then usual for this time of year. I'm worried that it might crack in the cold cold weather it being latex . I have besides this have sucked on one when it's warm outside, but so far only the candy Pacifier type. I am doing it this way as a start to build up my confidence for sucking on a real one outside .

JohnSmithemb

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
lol and i went straight in for it, it really is a pleasurable experience! Take your bike, shove a pacifier in your mouth and ride. Take it out and put it inyour pocket when you know people are near. If you really can't avoid people seeing go past with it in anyway. Just go quickly.

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
Perhaps I am a coward, but I would be too scared to try it, even if I had a bike.

JohnSmithemb

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Perhaps I am a coward, but I would be too scared to try it, even if I had a bike.

give it a try. It is scary at first but if you know you are in are where no one is looking just go for it. You become not bothered it is in your mouth after a while. When you see people though, that's scary but at that point just take it out and put it in your pocket. Simple!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't find it particularly scandalous or anything but neither do I find it appealing. It's more a private thing or with others who would enjoy it.

AmberBulb95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I sucked my dummy inconspicuously on the bus once, it was just me on the bus and it was covered by my scarf but I enjoyed the thrill of potentially being caught.

KatieBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I used to drive with one sometimes. But back then my commute to and from work was an hour...I've since moved closer to my workplace, and now it's only ten minutes away. Now that it's so close, I don't really have time in the car anymore, so now it's back to being an "inside only" past time.

JohnSmithemb

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
lol i just went out again with it in my mouth, majority of the time it was in and i was cycling around at the park. Whenever i saw people it went in my pocket. It is really fun!

LittleMattyMoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I sometimes have mine when I'm driving at night and a few days ago I had it while walking the dog (I was in the country side and the majority of the time I had a scarf over my face)

Starchild

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've sucked my dummy on the bus before, it was a double decker and I had the top deck to myself, sometimes the bus does have a camera so the driver can see what's going on upstairs, but they are normally quite noticeable, unless this one had tiny secret cameras, if so I'm sure the driver had a bit of a chuckle but hey I#m hurting nobody, and its not really offensive, a little bit babyish perhaps! I sometimes suck my dummy when I'm walking in the woods. It might cause annoyance to a parent if they happen to be with their child and they see you happily sucking your dummy, if they are trying to wean the child of a dummy it would be hard to tell them they are to old for the dummy when they have just seen a adult sucking one!

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I don't find it particularly scandalous or anything but neither do I find it appealing. It's more a private thing or with others who would enjoy it.

My thoughts exactly.

Lilicup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I don't think I would ever be brave enough to do anything like that in public :x

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Once in a while I will go to the end of the driveway to the mailbox with a pacifier in my mouth. I also sometimes go out to my yard with a pacifier. Only one time did I try it driving - to get a pizza at night. I am leary of using a pacifier toomuch in public.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'd be too scared... This is more of a private thing for me, same with my Ba-Ba!

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well this happened to me one time because I forgot that it was in my mouth and fortunately I noticed and took it out of my mouth right before somebody saw me.

BinkyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Done it plenty of times in public but without the knowledge of others. I used to take mine to school during the last half of my senior year and would go to the bathroom sucking it. At night on long drives I will suck it. If I'm at the movies I will use it but be careful with who's around. All of these, while in public yes, are done within the comfort of my own privacy. The bathroom stall, my car at night, a dark movie theater. Never actually gone out walking around on the street sucking a pacifier. Too risky for me. Creates more anxiety problems than the pacifier can take care of.

The one time I did do it in open public was one early morning (like 5 am) and I walked out, challenging myself how long I can keep sucking it while in the open. Luckily no one was outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.