Going outside in just a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

dprdan

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
so how many of you have gone outside wearing just a diaper, or a diaper and a tee shirt, like in your back yard. I have a wood privacy fence and I can go out in my yard in diapers and the neighbors can't see :)

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
we'll i cant say i've ever done that, yet. Now that you give me the idea i'll prob try it.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Not nearly enough privacy and my parents... (and last but not least I at the moment don't have any.)

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i have real nosy neighbors and i dont have any land or woodlands or privacy fences so if i do it will be after hours. which now that i think about it i did run around, one time when my friend and i slept in a tent in the backyard, wearing just a diaper and a t-shirt so i can say i have done it.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
at a truck stop once, thats about it for blatant diaper abuse

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
can't say I've gone out fully uncovered... but I did grill some steaks on the porch a while back while wearing a super thick cloth diaper that my shorts didn't do a good job of covering...

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
so how many of you have gone outside wearing just a diaper, or a diaper and a tee shirt, like in your back yard. I have a wood privacy fence and I can go out in my yard in diapers and the neighbors can't see :)
i have a backyard, but i cant go out there in fear that people will see me in 2 story windows.

Not nearly enough privacy and my parents... (and last but not least I at the moment don't have any.)

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Considering the fact that I live in a college dorm centered in the center of a well-populated campus, I believe that going outside wearing just a diaper would be the social equivalent of pulling a Hemingway (shotgun to the head).

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Considering the fact that I live in a college dorm centered in the center of a well-populated campus, I believe that going outside wearing just a diaper would be the social equivalent of pulling a Hemingway (shotgun to the head).
Are you dead everywhere else then? :D

I've never even gone around in just a diaper, let alone go outside.

NU!-metal

J

Jag

That would never work with the property my house is on. There are no fences and the kids next door to my house are always outside, easily able to see through the bushes and trees in between our properties. Such would apply to the other properties bordering my house. If I had some shorts on, sure.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nope. As I live in an apartment, I don't even have my own yard. I'd probably be arrested :p.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
*blinks*

Umm, I don't quite know what you meant there. Did I phrase something wrong causing my statement to be interpreted incorrectly? :confused:
Hehe. Heaven forbid you post something worded just incorrectly, you may get a negative rep or 1000! Nah, I was just playing off of your statement,

"Considering the fact that I live in a college dorm"

Well, heck. Idk, my bff grammar?

MrE

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Answer to the question: Why yes I do believe I have.

It was a AB/DL meet so I guess that makes it easier...

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hehe. Heaven forbid you post something worded just incorrectly, you may get a negative rep or 1000! Nah, I was just playing off of your statement,

"Considering the fact that I live in a college dorm"

Well, heck. Idk, my bff grammar?

Well, I do take a good amount of pride in my grammar. I consider it to be a poor reflection of one's self to not take the extra momentary blink required to hold down the shift key or strike the period or comma button when necessary.

But yeah, my bff grammar and your bff grammar should totally become super-best-friends, and by our quad-friendship combined we can renew the Grammar Nazi Regime! *evil laughter*

</pointless rambling>

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I prefer calling it a "Cobain", because at least Hemingway contributed something worthwhile to our culture!

Rance exits left before getting boots, children, bricks, and chamber pots thrown at him at breakneck speed.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I prefer calling it a "Cobain", because at least Hemingway contributed something worthwhile to our culture!

Rance exits left before getting boots, children, bricks, and chamber pots thrown at him at breakneck speed.
But we wouldn't have In Bloom to play every time there's a random setlist in Rock Band! D:

Role
Private
Just a few years ago my dad built a wooden fence right around our backyard, and I've been outside in it in just a diaper many times before. Problem is, we have a back deck, and so do our two back neighbours (well, one does, the other just has a tall flight of stairs). So they can see onto ours and visa-versa.

One time I was out on it in just a diaper playing with my dog, when I noticed that one of these neighbours had a couple of guests over and they were all sitting deck having a chat. I quickly ducked down and snuck back into the house. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.