• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

going out

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I assume most of us, at one time or another, have been out whilst diapered.

what is the most babyish costume you have worn on top whilst doing so?

J

Jeffy

I don't wear costumes, I wear OUTFITS, GET IT RIGHT!!! :D

Gosh, well, does a Furry Convention count as the public? Cause I wore shortalls and a onesie all weekend n.n With vel-cro shoes.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just wear normal clothes. I'm not one to flaunt my diapered state around, at least not with more than just diapers.

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
But there are normal clothes and normal clothes. i have a couple of pairs of what you would call overalls / shortalls (one of each). Whilst not exactly fashionable, these are perfectly acceptable for adults ...

I just feel babyish in them ;)

Does a Furry Convention count? I don't think so Jeffy. That's like changing the public so that wearing a onesie (for instance) becomes the norm. But I bet it was fun.

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
The best for me would be a cloth diaper and rubber pants under my clothes.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I've got a cool T-shirt that says "I just got in touch with my inner child and found out he is way overdue for a diaper change." I love wearing it if we're going out to the mall or something. Most people read it and laugh... they have no clue.

S

secretdl26

I've got a cool T-shirt that says "I just got in touch with my inner child and found out he is way overdue for a diaper change." I love wearing it if we're going out to the mall or something. Most people read it and laugh... they have no clue.
I've thought of getting that shirt many times.

On topic: I don't know of anywhere specifically that would be suited to going out diapered. I also don't know why you would need some specific place/activity to go to while diapered; just do some regular activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.