Going out with family while wearing a nappy 1st time ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlbychoice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Guys and Gals

Wanted tell everyone that I'm going out to a show with my family and extended family tonight and wearing a nappy for the first time. Super excited and nervous at the same time. I'm wearing Molicare medium with a waterproof. Then some underwear to try keep some shape and jeans. Then a loose collard shirt that hangs over the top of my jeans.
I showed my wife what I was wearing without telling her I have a nappy on and she said nothing or didn't even ask if I'm wearing a nappy. She says she can see when I'm wearing a nappy. So we'll see how it goes.

I'll let you all know how it went tomorrow.

Wish me luck.....

good luck my friend

Good luck! Relax, no one will know, (except MAYBE your wife). She'll never tell your secret....

It gets easier all the time.

60 years of knowing, in my brain, what I liked (diapers & plastic pants).

29 years in a relationship/marriage, dealing with diapers in my married life.

Now, 24/7/365 for 2.5 years, with no slip-ups, and, really, no concerns, except to maintain my privacy....

It's all about stealth, making some concessions about when to wear, making good choices in the type of clothing to use, and, MOSTLY, not making a fool of yourself.

Jamieboy

Well the night went really well.

My wife didn't say anything and didn't make a fuss. She has accepted my DL life and is starting to support me more and more. There are still certain things to iron out but that will come in time.

I did battle to wet when I needed to but I did manage. But after the first wetting it started coming back naturally. By the time we got home my nappy was soaked. Went straight to my bedroom and changed into my night nappy. Couldn't be happier.

It just shows you. everyone around is so busy in their own little lives that they don't notice. Not that you could see my nappy.

Here's to more times going out in a nappy......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back