Going out with a diaper for the first time ever

DiaperLoverPL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Today is a special day for me, because I went out with a diaper for the first time in my life. And it was pretty nice! I put on a fresh Abena M4 and zipped my jeans (btw they weren't baggy in any way, I'd say they were rather skinny or slim at least, what made me a little bit nervous, but also excited), put on my Dr. Martens and went to the garage to get in the car.

It wasn't a long drive. I visited a car workshop for a moment and then drove to a self-service car wash. I peed only a little bit outside the house, because I still need to practice wetting in different positions than standing. But in my opinion, for the first time wearing out in public, it went very well and I was feeling rather confident. The thrill was also nice :D

I put two photos below, the first is before going out and the second (and the third one) is after comeback. Was my diaper very visible? What do you think?

Attachments

• 20230209_113738.jpg
    20230209_113738.jpg
    946 KB · Views: 61
  • 20230209_124558.jpg
    20230209_124558.jpg
    664.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 20230209_124754.jpg
    20230209_124754.jpg
    773.8 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Lyric, littledreamers333 and Deleted member 39193
I would say very discreet with the jeans on! If you want to upset the neighbours then photo 3 would do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and DiaperLoverPL
Tenawearer said:
I would say very discreet with the jeans on! If you want to upset the neighbours then photo 3 would do it.
Thanks! I won't try to make them upset hahah ;)

DiaperLoverPL said:
Thanks! I won't try to make them upset hahah ;)
Very good! I have to go out later and that will mean a active fit instead of the cushie.

Reactions: DiaperLoverPL
DiaperLoverPL said:
Today is a special day for me, because I went out with a diaper for the first time in my life. And it was pretty nice! I put on a fresh Abena M4 and zipped my jeans (btw they weren't baggy in any way, I'd say they were rather skinny or slim at least, what made me a little bit nervous, but also excited), put on my Dr. Martens and went to the garage to get in the car.

It wasn't a long drive. I visited a car workshop for a moment and then drove to a self-service car wash. I peed only a little bit outside the house, because I still need to practice wetting in different positions than standing. But in my opinion, for the first time wearing out in public, it went very well and I was feeling rather confident. The thrill was also nice :D

I put two photos below, the first is before going out and the second (and the third one) is after comeback. Was my diaper very visible? What do you think?
I have worn a dry Tena Maxi active fit out in the town under boxer briefs and jeans and it was invisible, and I had a surprise visit from a friend at home just after I had slightly wet one, also while I was wearing underwear and jeans and it was still not noticeable.

Like you, the jeans were slim-fit, but if I were to wear baggy or loose-fit jeans I think my nappy would actually be much more visible!

Reactions: DiaperLoverPL
as I have said before .. no one will notice that you are wearing a diaper under your regular clothes, but for sure everyone will notice that you have wet yourself without a diaper under your clothes

Reactions: DiaperLoverPL, KindaOlde and Pelusos
Back