GOING out for New Years Eve

DiaperedDragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm going diapered to a New Years Eve party for the first time in a long time, they don't know I wear diapers. From 630pm-1am, I'm going to be bringing 2 extra diapers, lets hope I don't have a blowout, I'll be taking alcohol out of the same bag as my diapers, I might even leave my bag unattended to smoke some green outside. (Canada LEGAL and OF AGE) so hopefully no one notices, if I have a dirty one in my bag if I have to change, it would be in a seperate plastic bag... but smell like pee. I don't use my diapers to mess in.

My Diapers of choice for the matter, BetterDry and NorthShore

Reactions: thedlguy, warmfeeling, diaperdude and 1 other person

Calix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Wow, Betterdry in public, hat off to ya. Those things balloon, but on NYE people will most likely be focused on festivities rather than the outline of someone's pants. Have fun! And yes, weed and diapers is a GREATTTT combo 😊

Reactions: warmfeeling

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Enjoy that green!

Jimbolo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wish you a lot of fun, I'm a bit too far from Times Square but the green, the Megamax and the drinks feel close to home! Happy new year!

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
its so nice being able to use it instead of waiting in the bathroom line. i had them on for a house party tonight and felt great

Jonjon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Daddy took me out for New Years in a baby blue Tykables playsuit with matching bowtie, white knee socks, and a fresh Waddler on my little tush (it seems to be his go-to diaper when he thinks I might wet a lot). People at the party thought I looked very cute, and I didn't see the bathroom once. When I got home, though, I got an over-the-lap ten count for my behavior, followed by a change to a fresh Waddler and my red Christmas blanket sleeper. This morning, I got another change combined with a temperature check (99.0), then dressed in a white jonjon with matching bowtie and white knee socks for Mass and breakfast. When I got home, it was *another* change and zipped back into my sleeper to watch football. Very much a toddler's New Year.

Reactions: Mas16210

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I go out in mine all the time (well very often!), guessing no one noticed, they never do

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
She want me to be in a LFB - Diaper Cutie before we headed out for New Years Eve celebration !! I was so happy she said that and we had one fantastic time New Years Eves !!!