• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Going North

Status
Not open for further replies.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I will be ADISC's furthest northern member beginning next week (at least temporarily.) I am going on vacation to several cities in Norway above the Arctic Circle for 10 days. I may not take a computer because we want to go light, as we will be depending on public transportation to/from airports and in town. Be back soon, maybe with some pictures!

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Good luck on trying to sleep.
It is already hard enough here. Until just last week, we had some sunlight (though the sun was below the horizon) until about 1:30 a.m. and it came back again at around 3:00 a.m.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The endless day time was truly a marvel everyone should experience at least once. I got to hop a ride on a 2 day ferry from Arhus, Denmark to Trondheim, Norway several years ago, and we just chilled on the upper decks of the ship taking in the scenery for most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.