Going Full Baby

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I was listening to an ABDL podcast and the people were talking about how they hide their stuff. Someone suggested getting another apartment in the building and using it as the Baby Hangout. Full sized changing table, bed, blocks and other stuff. Baby style wall paper. The vanilla apartment is for vanilla guests and the other is for your ABDL friends.

A separate apartment or house is probably the best way to keep your ABDL side and vanilla side separated but you would need to have a really good job or some other disposable income to do this. Even an apartment in a low-rent area would strain many people's budget.

Even having a separate room in your house or apartment my not be doable.

Most of us will have to do with just putting things away and out-of-sight.

I really think the day is coming when we won''t have tor hide it any more. We'll all have full nurseries, with toys all over the floor. I look foreword to that day.

Maybe renting or group purchasing a building to make a nursery. It would have to be properly managed as a business and investment though or it’s doomed to fail.

It would also have to be very discreet. Common people do not want ABDLs in open view around town. So it might have to have things like an artificial garden and fake windows:

this sissy little girl agrees with Katie2fingers, I am pretty much accepted a sissy everywhere I go these day. sometimes, someone will make a mean comment, but most people are not paying attention to the TS sissy wearing very obvious little girl outfits

2 words. Vacation home. If I'm on vacation, boink it! I'm on vacation. I'm not even doing my fluff laundry.

"Yeah? Nobody likes doing cloth diaper laundry. That's why I hired you, and pay you so well. Now, can it, laundry monkey!"

I'm not mean, y'all. It just sounded funny in my head.

Anyway, I could definitely see the appeal of having a separate property, and I could see some people, maybe home business owners, working double shifts, 6 days a week, to be able to afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: neophyte
I always thought it would be nice to own a big Victorian house and turn the attic into "baby land". No one walks up into someone's attic, or at least, they shouldn't. I pretty much wrote about that in my story on this site, "The House At the End of the Road".

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and pampers4U
In a former life, I had a hidden 'baby room.' I had everything - an adult-sized crib, a big highchair, a changing table and toys. I also had a supportive spouse, which made all the difference in that regard. Nowadays, however, I keep everything locked in a rented storage room when not in use. I have thought several times that having a small apartment or house elsewhere would be ideal, but the challenge is affording it and explaining to the landlord why it's only used now and then. If I owned another house, I could certainly make it a 'baby place.' With a rental, however, there's still an awful lot of explaining to do and rent to pay every month.

DanielW said:
If only that were an affordable option - housing prices are crazy enough now and will only go higher. Now if I could sub-let a few... I might break even
Do be careful as Subletting a property is a criminal offence in some countries, here in the UK it can leave you with a £1000 fine (iirc) and even a prison sentence.

I have a open ranch atm, 3 bedrooms, a decent living room / great room then the standard kitchen / dinning area. I'm constantly looking at real estate (which seems to be over priced here in NJ) While I love my house and property (semi private, surrounded by woods on 3 sides) I would love to get a 2 story home and have a dedicated bedroom as a littles room, its hard in the ranch since everything is on one floor, its very easy for guests to peek into the bedrooms while walking to the bathroom in this current home, but unfortunately prices for a 2000+ sq ft home with 1 + acre are a little out of my range here, so I might have to hang tight and then do an addition or something to make this current place function better.
Yes I have a baby room in mind, but that would be a bonus, the girlfriend would like to have better separation of living spaces so when we have guests over there isn't a huge need to do a whole house big cleaning.

Back