Going away from ADISC for awhile ...

TabulaRasa2017

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello my little friends,

I haven't posted on here in a while. Just wanted to say thanks to all of those who welcomed me here back in 2017 when I desperately needed some validation and support. Things are better than they were back then. Nothing's wrong. Just probably not going to be passing through here for awhile and perhaps I'll reappear at some point, sooner or later, I don't really know. I might be back sooner than I think!

Anyway, I hope you all find what you need and what you're looking for. In some ways I did find what I was looking for, but I certainly don't have a partner at this juncture. I have faith I'll find someone at some point who will understand this side of me, and I know now that certain things are non-negotiable.

As always, be well.

• Wow
Reactions: OmiOMy, DylanLewis, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Good luck Tab, hope to see you once again.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Good luck and all the best for your future.

Good luck to you. I always said, “never in a million years”... would I be able to tell my wife and that she would never accept my AB side". I was wrong. There is someone on this board that likes to say, "there is a key for every lock". Good luck and here is hoping that you can find that key.

Good luck and always remember that the light at the end of the tunnel is a bright sunny day, not a train.

Good luck. We’re all here if ever you need us again. Xx

We'll keep the lights on for you and welcome your return should it happen.

TabulaRasa2017 said:
Hello my little friends,

I haven't posted on here in a while. Just wanted to say thanks to all of those who welcomed me here back in 2017 when I desperately needed some validation and support. Things are better than they were back then. Nothing's wrong. Just probably not going to be passing through here for awhile and perhaps I'll reappear at some point, sooner or later, I don't really know. I might be back sooner than I think!

Anyway, I hope you all find what you need and what you're looking for. In some ways I did find what I was looking for, but I certainly don't have a partner at this juncture. I have faith I'll find someone at some point who will understand this side of me, and I know now that certain things are non-negotiable.

As always, be well.
I, and I'm sure many others, appreciated your thoughtful posts. I hope your path brings you happiness and fellowship. Be great to see you back if you path leads you so. All the best.

Back