Going away for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got a call recently to fly up to a minesite in our northwest for 4 weeks straight to work. I was wondering if it would be wise to take some supplies up with me. The only negative I can think off is disposing of them while I'm up there.

Gardener

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That all depends on how much privacy you'd have, in addition to disposing of used ones. Although there has to be places to throw refuse. Find yourself some dark colored small garbage bags to take with you. Put used ones in them, tie them shut tightly and toss. Nobody is going to sort through tied garbage bags in the trash, are they?

Fluffyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You usually have a small room to yourself with a single bed, a small bar fridge and a desk and tv. Rubbish is a bit of an issue as they have cleaners that go in there while you're at work every couple days.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, I like the idea of small garbage bags. You could take them out yourself, throw them in a public trash bin or behind a drugstore.

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Personally I have shied away from wearing in mining type operations. Just too much climbing around and physical activity to me..But if you are just an engineer..maybe.

Gardener

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Personally I have shied away from wearing in mining type operations. Just too much climbing around and physical activity to me..But if you are just an engineer..maybe.

Or, if you only wear for your nighttime enjoyment, why not? You could leave properly secured used diapers in a garbage bag in your luggage until you can throw them away yourself. After all, you must have a place to store your unused supplies you take with you from prying eyes, yes?

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I've been to a few mine sites up north Fluffy.

It's one place I would hate to be discovered. News travels fast on site.....

Fluffyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes I was thinking of maybe just taking a couple cloth ones and wearing at night instead of usind disposables.

KiwiBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If you're there for a short time I wouldn't bother - if it gets out on the site it'll travel fast, everybody likes hot gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.