going 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was thinking of wearing 24/7 but have a few concerns.

1) I work for a cable company and I install
Install at people's houses, I'm
concerned that I'll be cough easily.

2) A diaper that is discrete enough as well
As absorbent.

3) Places to change and clean up.

4) How to properly clean up so I don't get
A rash, or to stay dry.

Thank you for any advice. =)

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I practically wear 24/7 but when it comes to work, I just don't use my diaper unless it is near the end of the day and I know I will be able to change soon. Be sure to wear something that has re-applying tapes so that you can use the toilet if you need to go #2. I wear all in one cloth diapers so they re-apply because they have Velcro. Also, if somebody sees your cloth diapers and makes a comment, you can always say that your underwear just has cooler designs than theirs. Granted, with normal diapers, there really isn't anything wrong with people discovering you wear a diaper, you just say you have incontinence and move on with it, it would probably be embarrassing, but you wont get fired.

I work a tech job, so I don't do a lot that would make my diaper easily viewable, but sometimes there is some bending over and whatnot. I just make sure to pull my pants up when I do. As for you, I don't know what you can do to assure people don't see.

SuperRaiUniverse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I work with family, so wearing at work is out of the question for me right now.

Littlejustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks. I'm just always self concise about it that it's scary for me. Don't get me wrong I can wear in public with no fear. It's just when I'm near friends and work. Ugh.... I wish people would just accept us. Lol

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
If you wear a onesie, it will look just like a typical tucked in undershirt to all others, but will not have the possibility of pulling up and showing the top of your diaper.

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1. Wear either a Good Nite Pull up since they are never going to show or Onsie with bulkier diapers. If you have to wear a uniform shirt the Onsie will likely have to be reserved for the winter when you can wear a t-shirt style Onsie under the Uniform shirt.
2. Good luck on that, probably have to be a granny panty. Maybe a Goodnite with Booster? Also simply use the restroom to minimize wetting issues.
3. Very easy, just change at lunch. Pick a restaurant with a single hole. Even a Goodnite with reasonable usage will get you through until lunch.
4. Use powder.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

As absorbent.

A rash, or to stay dry.

1. It is your choice if you want to wear while you are working. If a customer were to notice anything they would most likely not say anything. Even if someone does say something you just simply say its because of medical reasons.

2. I used to be very self conscious too, especially when it came to wearing at work. I'm a photographer and am often moving equipment or bending over and reaching into a camera bag and because of this I was concerned of the diaper showing when I bend over, to fix this issue I either wear a onesie (I have many now) or I wear a GaryWear protective pants (they are like plastic pants but much nicer and kinda look like underwear from a distance). As for the diaper you have many different options to choose from. If you plan on wearing a using all the time then I would go with something that can hold a lot, like an Abena M4. The plastic of the diaper would be muffled from the onesie and pants. If your concerned about noise or if you want to wear but be able to use the bathroom too (like while at work) I would go with a clothe backed diaper. I especially like Attends Breathable's Extra Absorbent. They are a great price, can be readjusted throughout the day and if I use a booster with them I can make one last almost the entire day.

3. This is hard for me to say because I don't know how your work is and where and when your close to a bathroom. If your out all day and don't really have the chance to go to the bathroom then you should probably use a premium diaper that holds a lot.

4. Keep your "area" clean, use baby wipes, and baby powder. If a rash does come use some Desitin on it and it will clear the rash right up.

Hope you enjoy going 24/7 and good luck!

prefold

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear 24/7 but I never use my diaper at work. Usually I wear plain white onesie/vest over my diaper and it does make me less concerned about anything that might stick out of my pants :)

JenniferInGoodnites

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear goodnites at work all the time, but I dont go in them every time I have to go, and being a girl I always have wipes lotion and powder in my purse.

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Let me add that since I have been more into wearing during the day, I have switched to larger shirts. Instead of a MD or Large, I get XLs. XL's are long enough on me that unless I flipped upside down on a jungle gym no one is going to see my diaper. Headed to work this morning just that way as a matter of fact.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
At times I was 24/7, I wore my attends breathable (extra absorbency) to work. I could pee if I was by myself or close to time I could go out and change, but other times I could just discretely unfasten the tape and use the toilet. No big thing, if anybody asks, it's none of their business about my personal situation. Working to try to get home one night late when I was the only one in the building I was less concerned and actually changed in the rest room prior to turning on the alarm and getting out the door.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

I wear just about all the time...

Except when very close to a bathroom, and if I'm in the water...

I usually alway wear a onesie (snap crotch shirt), and that covers everything...and unless you undo it...it's not coming untucked perse

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
1. Wear a bigger shirt or a onesie.

2. Tena Slip Maxi are thin diapers but hold a shitload of pee. If you're in the USA, you can get them at xpmedical or at bambinodiapers

3. Change in your cable van in a isolated area?

4. Use rash cream to avoid rashes, use wipes every change.

tiny

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
a shitload of pee

Ha ha ha! That's a fantastic phrase! :tongueout:

I guess it's better than a peeload of... never mind! :sweatdrop:

I have to say, there's no way in hell I'd wear at work if I didn't have to... especially around customers... and especially being on your feet all day... and especially without access to a "private" toilet.

I guess you could pull it off, but... why are you so intent on doing this all the time, Littlejustin? Is it because it relieves stress? Is there anything else you can do to alleviate the stress so you don't feel such an intense need... dare I suggest... "obsession"...? I mean, each to his own and all that; I don't care what you do. If you're discreet enough, then... fair enough! But if the intensity and "escapism" of the desire is an indication that... your life isn't fulfilling your deepest needs... then maybe there are better things you can do to make life pleasant enough without diapers 24/7...?

Maybe your job is so unfulfilling that you need a "distraction" to keep up your mood while you work...? If that's the case, can you divert your attention to enhancing your career...? Are there any training programmes you can go on? Any more senior jobs you can apply for? Is there a completely different job that you've always wanted to do and could work towards? Maybe you'd find such a challenge engaging...? Or maybe you like things as they are...? I don't know. I'm in no place to be giving advice of any sort! (Questions are easier to ask than to answer.)

Please don't take this the wrong way -- I'm only revealing my own experiences. Everyone's different, and maybe wearing diapers at work is the "best" thing for you. Only you know who you are and who you want to be. Be free and be happy! :smile1:

Now... If only I could figure out how to follow my own advice... :disgust:

Last edited:

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private

As absorbent.

A rash, or to stay dry.

I wouldn't advice it if it get's in your way of a job. 24/7 can technically count when you get home and strip into a diaper. Some of those are easier methods on what you named but there are a few diapers that can match all 4 of your concerns into No problems.

If you want to do 24/7 you can try Cloth Diapers on your Job and plastic while at home.

Cloth diapers are perfect without any crinkleness suspicion from anyone really noticing. Kinda like these http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008CRMIEO/ref=twister_B008CRMI2Q But I wouldn't advice messing in these because as what I have heard from alot of people it's a bitch to clean, rather prefer plastic if you want to mess.

And here's a nice website to pick up a few pair: http://www.baby-pants.com/diapers.php

Now for plastic there are so many options to kill 2, 3, and 4 as well like Abena M4's, Bambino Bellissimo's, and Tena Maxi Slip's. Those are perfect plastic diapers to start the rest of your day when your off of work.

Perfect website to grab Abena's and Tena's are simply from amazon since their shipping is simple, discreet, and easy.

bellissimo's come from the creator's website.

www.bambinodiapers.com

They ran out of medium's so if you want an alternative then Dry 24/7's are perfect for you and you can pick up your cases here,

www.xpmedical.com

If you don't want a rash well just grab some baby powder and powder any areas mostly the crotch area. Lotion helps for the back for your #2 Objectives. If you wanna know a tip for getting rid of the smell of your #2 diapers then pouring baking soda helps alot *Read that and got opinions from people* I personally wouldn't know because I rather wet then...yeah so there ya have it.

Short Story: Cloth=Job, Plastic=Home for 24/7.

Clothing wise well if you want to remain discreet then some clothing items that won't give notice may help like onesis over your diapers, then whatever clothes you want on. You might sweat but if you want to remain cautious then that's what you might have to go with but Cloth won't give you much of any trouble so I wouldn't worry.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I tend to wear to work often. I usually wear either Unique Wellness Superios or the Tena Slip Maxi (imported from Europe). Sometimes I will also throw a Abri-Let Normal in them, especially if I think I might not get a diaper change at lunch time. I live near work, so I often change diapers at lunch time. I don't use the potty at work for anything except #2, typically either one of these diapers holds enough liquid. I try to hold off till I get home to do #2, that way it is a more true 24/7 diaper use. One thing is, once you wear diapers enough, you begin to understand the capacity of the diaper intuitively usually. Also, with wearing diapers long enough, you begin to develop the habit of wetting in short periods rather than flooding. This also causes you to have to use the potty a lot more when you go back to big kid underwear. If you want your diaper to leak, flooding is a very good way to do it. I used to worry about leaks and wore plastic pants often, but now that I am comfortable and know my diaper's capacity and quirks, I rarely do. Cheap diapers are also a good way to get your diaper to leak. I also would shave your pubic hair, it makes for easier diaper changes and reduces a lot of odors. I have found that diaper rash cream does wonders with removing itching from shaving down there. If you must poop your diapers at work, I've heard that if you take something like Devrom, then your poop will no longer smell and I hear it also helps knock the smell out of farts too. I wear diaper rash cream often, but when diaper rash does get bad (like when I took too long for a change or didn't use the cream for a while), the anti-monkey butt baby diaper rash cream is good, their powder helps. There is also a zinc oxide baby powder johnson and johnson now makes, which is helpful for rashes too. As for sound, most diapers get pretty quiet if you wear them under blue jeans. I recommend getting a size or two larger than your normal pants to accommodate for the diaper bulk, especially if you go for something thicker like abena m4, bambino, or molicare super. One thing you will find is that plastic disposable diapers are a lot better when handling odor and not sagging as much. I have found the cloth backed diapers can't knock out the odor and often stretch after being worn wet for a while. I almost always wear a onesie tank top to work under my normal work shirt. I also have some normal onesies that have sleeves that I wear with shorts when out and about on the weekends or the evenings. I have a certain brand I wear of onesies that is a lot lighter weight and stretchy than what most people get. They are preventawear.com, they also have two different products that help keep you from taking your diapers off easily if your into that kind of thing too. I will probably end up getting some of their long sleeve onesies when it gets to be winter and use those under my normal work shirts to stay extra warm.

ptrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear at work, use pull ups, but I mostly work alone when I use them I bring a plastic bag and take them home put them in my trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.