chrischrischris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Just watched on tv about mass killers so upsetting .
So just thinking wetting nappies for life pains
Why people that don't understand thinks that is so wrong .
If that doesn't makes sense I apologise

Reactions: AmonQ, littledreamers333 and ade
It's just as scary to think about what goes on 'behind closed doors'.
I mean, there could be a serious crime being committed in any of the houses on my/your street right now and you'll most likely never find out about it.

If only there was an escape from such thoughts.....
But, no: even when I watch You've Been Framed, my persistent thought is, "how many hospitalisations does it take to make a YBF clip? 😵"

• Love
Reactions: TheMoreYouKnow and chrischrischris
Yeah all the crap in the world and being little and wetting nappies can't be a bad thing not hearting anyone.

I remember when John Wayne Gacy got outed: he killed 33 young men, a 34th victim got away: Jeffrey Rignall. He was tortured severely before he got his break; he got out, told the police...they did not buy his story but others brought Gacy into the law's attention. The arrest bewildered everyone in the area, as Gacy (a contractor) was considered a pillar of the community; he even was a clown for several children's parties. The clown thing did get him into occasional hot-water, due to his using sharp-cornered mouth makeup, which tends to frighten kids, something he seemed to take some mild pleasure in. But once the cops got him, he became a household name. After that, everyone was talking, suspecting, growing leery, getting mean. He confessed to it all initially ("I killed 30 young men, give or take a few") but recanted it and later denied it to the very end...but the social damage was done. I think he was the first highly-visible serial killer, but others took his place: Richard "The Night Prowler" Ramirez, "Gary "The Green River Killer" Ridgway, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. I think they did the most in damaging the social atmosphere of trust in our country.

It seems troubling and senseless that we AB/DLs are broad-brushed by society in-general as perverts simply because we love to wear diapers...or even go further and engage in the Big Baby lifestyle. There are no high-profile AB/DLs who've corporeally victimized others that I know of...

...but one stands out in my mind, a still-unknown. Garth David Snively, formerly of Everett, Washington. Before his capture in 1993, he was a Boy Scouts leader, and a seemingly good one...on that which was visible to the world. Under the veneer, he was a Diaper Lover, not bad in and of itself, but over several years, Snively's procedure of promoting & rewarding the Scouts in his troop was to invite them to his home, get them downstairs and show them his diaper stash; the requirement he gave was for his Scouts to powder & diaper him, after which he would remove the Scouts' pants & underwear, lay them down and he would diaper them, making them walk around and parade their diapers to him...and he'd occasionally change their diapers.

One day, someone told the police and a warrant was signed and served. At the residence, the officers found Snively and an 8YO boy, both awaiting his parents; when they arrived, the boy's parents were surprised by the police cars present and Snively told them along the lines of "It's okay, I'm accused of molesting a child." Snively was arrested, taken into custody and a trial was convened: Snively's DL lifestyle was presented (by virtue of evidence seized, including huge amounts of adult, youth and baby diapers), as well as the testimonies and affidavits of several boys (Snively later confessed he put over 100 boys in diapers) who diapered Snively and were diapered by him, also testifying that Snively was sexually aroused as the boys diapered him up. Snively was convicted in 1994, sent to prison and later involuntarily committed to MacNeil Island (Washington's answer to Alcatraz, largely closed in 2011 but still detaining hardcore sex offenders); he was released in 2015. He now lives in Centralia, Washington under 24/7 GPS monitoring and has to have all his excursions pre-approved.

Thus always to scum like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMoreYouKnow, chrischrischris and ThePaddedTurtle
BobbiSueEllen said:
I remember when John Wayne Gacy got outed: he killed 33 young men, a 34th victim got away: Jeffrey Rignall. He was tortured severely before he got his break; he got out, told the police...they did not buy his story but others brought Gacy into the law's attention. The arrest bewildered everyone in the area, as Gacy (a contractor) was considered a pillar of the community; he even was a clown for several children's parties. The clown thing did get him into occasional hot-water, due to his using sharp-cornered mouth makeup, which tends to frighten kids, something he seemed to take some mild pleasure in. But once the cops got him, he became a household name. After that, everyone was talking, suspecting, growing leery, getting mean. He confessed to it all initially ("I killed 30 young men, give or take a few") but recanted it and later denied it to the very end...but the social damage was done. I think he was the first highly-visible serial killer, but others took his place: Richard "The Night Prowler" Ramirez, "Gary "The Green River Killer" Ridgway, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. I think they did the most in damaging the social atmosphere of trust in our country.

It seems troubling and senseless that we AB/DLs are broad-brushed by society in-general as perverts simply because we love to wear diapers...or even go further and engage in the Big Baby lifestyle. There are no high-profile AB/DLs who've corporeally victimized others that I know of...

...but one stands out in my mind, a still-unknown. Garth David Snively, formerly of Everett, Washington. Before his capture in 1993, he was a Boy Scouts leader, and a seemingly good one...on that which was visible to the world. Under the veneer, he was a Diaper Lover, not bad in and of itself, but over several years, Snively's procedure of promoting & rewarding the Scouts in his troop was to invite them to his home, get them downstairs and show them his diaper stash; the requirement he gave was for his Scouts to powder & diaper him, after which he would remove the Scouts' pants & underwear, lay them down and he would diaper them, making them walk around and parade their diapers to him...and he'd occasionally change their diapers.

One day, someone told the police and a warrant was signed and served. At the residence, the officers found Snively and an 8YO boy, both awaiting his parents; when they arrived, the boy's parents were surprised by the police cars present and Snively told them along the lines of "It's okay, I'm accused of molesting a child." Snively was arrested, taken into custody and a trial was convened: Snively's DL lifestyle was presented (by virtue of evidence seized, including huge amounts of adult, youth and baby diapers), as well as the testimonies and affidavits of several boys (Snively later confessed he put over 100 boys in diapers) who diapered Snively and were diapered by him, also testifying that Snively was sexually aroused as the boys diapered him up. Snively was convicted in 1994, sent to prison and later involuntarily committed to MacNeil Island (Washington's answer to Alcatraz, largely closed in 2011 but still detaining hardcore sex offenders); he was released in 2015. He now lives in Centralia, Washington under 24/7 GPS monitoring and has to have all his excursions pre-approved.

Thus always to scum like that.
In my grade school days my classmates and I were all terrified by the mention of Ed Gein who was a serial killer and grave robber from our home state of Wisconsin. He used to use human body parts for various nicknacks. Sheriff’s deputies found quite an assortment. Searching the house, authorities found:
  • Whole human bones and fragments
  • A wastebasket made of human skin
  • Human skin covering several chair seats
  • Skulls on his bedposts
  • Female skulls, some with the tops sawn off
  • Bowls made from human skulls
  • A corset made from a female torso skinned from shoulders to waist
  • Leggings made from human leg skin
  • Masks made from the skin of female heads
  • Mary Hogan's face mask in a paper bag
  • Mary Hogan's skull in a box
  • Bernice Worden's entire head in a burlap sack
  • Bernice Worden's heart "in a plastic bag in front of Gein's potbelly stove”
  • Nine vulvae in a shoe box
  • A young girl's dress and "the vulvas of two females judged to have been about fifteen years old”
  • A belt made from female human nipples
  • Four noses
  • A pair of lips on a window shade drawstring
  • A lampshade made from the skin of a human face
  • Fingernails from female fingers
As you can see from this list there was good reason for the chill running down our adolescent spines. Stay padded, it’ll keep that chill from going any lower.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
O' you Americans and your country ballads 🤪

Sometimes, I watch FBI Case Files, but only sometimes. The mind boggles at some people. It's like America is actively breeding nutters.

Mind you, we gave the world Simon Cowell 🤔

Reactions: Deleted member 55019 and chrischrischris
I played country music backwards the other day: I got my truck back, got my health back, got my job back, got my dog back.

My ex came back...I told her to keep walkin'. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: ade and chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back