• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

God of War 3 "Epic Scale" Trailer *Warning VERY gory*

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullMetal

OH MY GOD!! I need it! My favorite game of my lifetime. I beat both like 5 times over and it still stands my most prized video game. I can't wait. Is there a date on it's arrival?

FullMetal

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I believe some time in late 09 or mid '10. also, i have read there will be NO LOADING TIMES!

F

FullMetal

No loading times? That's suspicious... But honestly I have been waiting for GoW3 since the arrival of 2 lol and when they came out with the PSP one I was really disappointed. Hope they have a really cool story line with more of the Gods.

FullMetal

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well This IS the 2nd Great War, God Boss fights are assured, especially Hades. I like him best for some reason.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
No loading times means the game will need [like it has been done to previous games] to be installed in the PS3, taking away precious HDD space :/ (uncool)

Edit: The trailer seems nice btw :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
I've seen someone play god of war I and the begining of II and it looked amazing. unfortunetly, I've stuck with the nintendo systems instead of geting a playstation of xbox. At least I still have my Link.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I wish they'd make it for PS2... I loved God of War.

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The Ps2 could barely run God of War 2 without lag, pushing the ps2 with this would make it explode.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
The Ps2 could barely run God of War 2 without lag, pushing the ps2 with this would make it explode.
Yeah, the load times in GOW 2 sucked, but it is an excellent game and I want more. :(

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I bought my PS3 mainly for four games that I knew would be out for it:

MGS4 (I got the MGS4 bundle - so check!)
FFXIII (no longer exclusive)
GT5 (pushed back till next year)

and finally...

GOD OF WAR 3

This game is going to be incredible. I can NOT wait for it! I've played through both 1 and 2 multiple times, and I have just recently purchased a PSP so I can finally play through Chains of Olympus.

Make no mistake: this is going to be one of the best PS3 titles ever, and easily the best for a while when it comes out. Yeah - I'm serious.

Oh - and to the people who said about the lagginess in God of War 2:

I didn't have any problems that I can remember with performance on my PS2? From what I can recall (and it has been a little while since) my experience with God of War 2 was pretty much perfect... no performance issues, and no lag for me.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Role
lol very true. I could just imagine my memory cards shooting out of their slots and the lid blowing off hitting the ceiling as the game ejects it self from the console, while the insides goes up in smoke. :p.

Maybe by the time GOW3 comes out the ps3 will drop even more in price. :D

diaperedwolfcub

Role
Yea, no problem man. If you have a flash drive you might want to backup all your saved game data first. Or you will lose it all. If you have a big enough flashdrive back up everything. Once you have backed up all of your saved game data, replace the hardrive, reload all of the saved game data...

and then for the fun part...

you get to spend quite a bit of time (depending how much you have) re downloading all of the games and add-ons that you have had. This will work too. Once it is on your account it remembers what you have bought and what you have downloaded so you don't have to re-buy anything. Just go to the games with the red mark and re download. It already is in the system on you account that you have bought that stuff.

Please don't quote me but I think you can download the same thing you bought up to 3 times.

If you do wind up getting that hardrive and you need help please ask.

diaperedwolfcub

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I tried to play the first from a rental at blockbuster, but all 3 of their discs were mishandled. anyways the only one I played was the chains one on the PSP. Which I guess makes me lucky since I am playing them in "order".

However it was short, boring and pretty much reminds me of the play station game Hercules based on the cartoon Disney movie, only that it has gore. That said, I don't think God Of War is really a game for me. I already get a ultra violent "fix" from Grand Theft Auto games and even Garry's Mod. <_>

Status
Not open for further replies.