God Hates Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer

Liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, or Quebecois, none of that matters in here. Lets all come together and hate a single group equaly. And that group, my friends, is the Westboro Baptist Church, run by "pastor" Fred Phelps and his family. These are the people who spread love and peace by ultimately declaring that everyone in the world (besides them of course) is hated by God and is going to hell. Favourite hobbies include: picketing soldiers' funerals, skirting the line between freedom of speech and hate speech, brainwashing their children, declaring every natural and man made disastor is punishment from God, and other fun activeties.

Here's a list of things they hate:

US soldiers
Homosexuals
Barack Obama (he's the antichrist, dontcha know!)
Canada
USA
Australia
France
Japan
Britain
China
India
Russia
Germany
Indonesia
That guy who had his head cut off on the greyhound bus
Television
Jim Carrey
Catholics
Any Christian denominations besides their own
Any religions besides their own
The Pope
Anyone supporting gay rights
Heath Ledger
Anyone opposed to them
And much, much more!

Never mind that they hate the people who fought for their freedom of speech.

Here's the God hates Canada site. God Hates Canada

And some xerpts:
One of the many negative side-effects of Canada’s “tag along like a little lost puppy” connection to America is that
Canada is learning the grievous truth of this lesson at the hands of one God-smack after another (they are slow learners): You’ve given the country over to fags – your soldiers are coming home in body bags!
The rest of the bus riders screamed and ran as the stabbings were underway. Several minutes later, the job done, the killer carried the dead guy’s head up to show the other riders – like a dog carrying a dead mouse to display. Nice. That’s how those Canadians love up on each other.
there are only 33 million people in Canada, and 90% of them live within 150 miles of the United States. The people of Canada throng to the United States, and desire to be like them (how pathetic is that?), and as an ugly step-sister, they welcome the brutes of America with open arms.
Now I know it's nothing to get angry about but GODAM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS!!!!????

Who the hell do they think they are? Oh right, God's chosen people.

I think it's even more dispicable the way they teach their children all this shit. They drag their kids along to picket funerals with them. Their four year old hold up signs that say "God Hates Fags". They're brainwashing their kids to be JUST LIKE THEM. I'm pretty sure that counts as child abuse.

Now, they've been doing this since the 50's, and they only have about 300 followers, so they aren't that big. But we need to put an end to this before some crazy shit happens. I personaly think they should all be put on one raft and set adrift in the middle of the atlantic. They hate the world, and the world hates them.

I feel for you guys in the US. You're gonna have to put up with them for a while. At least they're banned from Canada.

This isn't a church at all - it's a cult.

But wait! There's more!
http://www.godhatesfags.com/
http://www.godhatestheworld.com/
http://www.americaisdoomed.com/
http://www.priestsrapeboys.com/
http://blogs.sparenot.com/index.php/obama/

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I never liked these people and they are sadly tarnishing the christian name.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Are these guys serious?
Because if they are, I have to go cry for humanity.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I've read all about the Westboro church. If I had to choose between that and Scientology, I'd rather be a Scientologist.

But I'm counting down to the day that old bastard will die. I only pray that's it's a horrible, slow and painful death.

GOD HATES YOU, FRED PHELPS!

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
IMO they aren't serious. They just NEVER let their guard down, only when they are alone is when they don't preach stupidity. I don't know why I think they aren't serious... I got no proof... They just can't be. Some people may be serious or more serious, but they are "in their won world" type of people. But I just think its a huge publicity stunt...

M

Mako

IMO they aren't serious. They just NEVER let their guard down, only when they are alone is when they don't preach stupidity. I don't know why I think they aren't serious... I got no proof... They just can't be. Some people may be serious or more serious, but they are "in their won world" type of people. But I just think its a huge publicity stunt...
You need to do a bit more research into them and the phelps family, they are 100% genuine crazy.

I'm glad they're banned from my country and previous to that we arrested them for their disgusting protests.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Oh dear god.
T.T

Seriously, this is depressing.
Well, they're mostly just the brainwashed family of Phelps. So that's not as bad. Then again, there are lots of people who have done worse things. D:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Even liberal raccoons don't much care for them. (That's socially liberal, fiscally conservative raccoons.)

In happier news, and slightly off-topic,
Johanna Sigurdardottir, a former air hostess, is expected to be sworn in as Iceland’s Prime Minister by the end of the week, making her the first openly gay leader of any country in history.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
in happier news, and slightly off-topic,
johanna sigurdardottir, a former air hostess, is expected to be sworn in as iceland’s prime minister by the end of the week, making her the first openly gay leader of any country in history.
Gasp! How dare an otherwise perfectly good person who happens to like the same sex be a leader? It's all the fault of those evil liberal god-hatin' commie leftist fascist bad america-hatin' evil leftist liberals, isn't it!

(Sadly, there's a site/forum I've found with a whole thread on this subject, and people saying just about the same thing, except they completely mean it. ._.)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
They're not worth discussing.
Like you said, only 300 followers, it's no big deal.

I think they want attention, and we shouldn't be giving them it. I'm all for free speech, but I think lots of people forget about the "you're allowed to ignore people when what they have to say is mental" part.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
They're not worth discussing.
Like you said, only 300 followers, it's no big deal.

I think they want attention, and we shouldn't be giving them it. I'm all for free speech, but I think lots of people forget about the "you're allowed to ignore people when what they have to say is mental" part.
Yea, damn straight. That's why I didn't wanna get angry about it. But I still think they need to be dealt with before they become a bigger problem. There's freedom of speech, and then there's hate speech. Imagine going to your son's funeral who died in the war and having these bastards yell stuff at you and hold up signs saying "Thank God for More Dead Soldiers". One guy had enough and he sued them 11 million for picketing his son's funeral.

These people are disgusting human beings. And they just keep breeding so their stupid religion/cult/hate machine can live on.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
He's one of those people who you really hope burns in Hell, regardless of your belief in it.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh, those guys again...

They hate just about anything they can think of. For example: God Hates Sweden
Still, I'd be more offended if they considered me somebody they don't hate.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
This brings a few quotes to mind:

Titus 1:16
They profess to know God, but they deny Him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work.

James 4:11-12
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers and sisters. Whoever speaks evil against another or judges another, speaks evil against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. (12) There is only one lawgiver and judge who is able to save and to destroy. So who, then, are you to judge your neighbor?

1 John 2: 9
Whoever says, "I am in the light," while hating a brother or sister, is still in the darkness.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This brings a few quotes to mind:

Titus 1:16
They profess to know God, but they deny Him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work.

James 4:11-12
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers and sisters. Whoever speaks evil against another or judges another, speaks evil against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. (12) There is only one lawgiver and judge who is able to save and to destroy. So who, then, are you to judge your neighbor?

1 John 2: 9
Whoever says, "I am in the light," while hating a brother or sister, is still in the darkness.
They claim to be christrian yet they go against what the bible teaches:wallbash:, there is no greater hypocracy than calling others sinners who deserver hell when they themselves commit numerous sins all in the name of God.

Oh and people will hate anything and that includes shrimp.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
The best way to deal with people like this is to ignore them.
Make them irrelevant, don't give them the audience they want.
Information is the only weapon that will work to combat stupidity.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I'm NOT defending these extremist douchebags. But I will say at least they aren't walking into a supermarket strapped with guns and explosives and "helping us" get there faster, like some >.> other radical extremists are doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.