Goals in 2019?

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Carer
2019 looks it will be the year of getting more comfortable with myself. That mostly involves getting in better shape, taking care of my mental health, and continuing to explore my kinks. Already started working on each of these by starting to go to the gym, seeing a therapist regularly, and buying a ticket to CapCon!

Mickeymic

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just finished my first week of the new school semester. All my friends graduated or moved to different Universities, so I guess my goal is to graduate or move also.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
My goal is to see my 80th birthday this coming August and then onto 2020.

UNKNOW

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My goal is to use adsic more (haven't been on since 2015), get a temporary job, and get my CDL license.

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Lose weight
Get my gamedev stuff off the ground
Get my own place
Learn Guitar

I need money for all but the last one :(

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Right now, my focus is just getting a new job. I've had a number of interviews, but so far, no dice.😔

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
it was never designed for aerodynamics or downforce and they are not known for handling. I doubt a wind tunnel was even considered during development.It drives like a 30 year old truck because it's just that.
LOL, it's not like you're trying to win the pole position for the Indy 500 with it. Hell, on that note, Ray Haroun's 1911 winning Marmon Wasp was probably more aerodynamic than your truck. 😉😆

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Hopefully get a job that actually cares about it's workers so I can make enough money to move out of my parents place. It's difficult when you live in a small town that's mostly retail and restaurants.