Goals in 2019?

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, tomorrow I resume working again, and within a few weeks hopefully there are no other setbacks with work; while having over 1 full week off was nice it is also a financial setback.

I hate having to pay the dam debt collector as I was several steps ahead, a debt is a debt and I cant wait to have it paid off.

I was feeling terrible mentally, and the last 2 days I was feeling terrible physically due to some kind of allergies, sneezing all day long drained my body and then I was so stiff and in so much pain I had trouble sleeping, but today is better and hopefully by next week I'm feeling back to normal.

So going back to the grind I'm adjusting my diet again to try losing some more weight (I had some success going to high protein low carb), and aside from that I'm gonna have to see how I'm gonna balance my hobbies with paying the debt collector.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
I'm keeping my goals simple. 4 inch lift kit and 33 in tires on my truck. Simple goal, easily attainable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TB333

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Im hoping to break out of my shell and be more open.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm not even setting any hard goals either, my goals will be

1. lose weight (I should also do some exercise out of work, but I'm recovering from feeling stiff as a corpse, so I'm not starting today).

2. Enjoy hobbies without going broke

3. Pay debt collector without going broke

I will have to see what my work schedule is in coming months before I make any plans; I think my problem is I have grand dreams and whenever there is a setback I hate it and it feels like my progress gets erased and I feel terrible for even trying to progress in the first place.

I think if I stop "shooting for the stars" my moods will be more stable when my plans inevitably get foiled.

Maybe at some point I will be more open and put myself out there because my life is split in 2 parts 1. Being serious about work 2. Trying to relax and feel good outside of work.

I have never tried dating, and quite frankly even the thought of it is scary

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
I want to be a better husband to my mate and be more social.

I had a bit of a weird depressive episode in early December where I freaked out because I missed out on all the fun "social" events in high school and college. And somehow my brain fixated on the singular aspect of "parties where people ended up naked" and so for a whole month, I had this weird obsession / compulsion to know what my friends looked like without clothes on. I got better. :p

RubberJin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm keeping my goals simple. 4 inch lift kit and 33 in tires on my truck. Simple goal, easily attainable.
Do you really need the lift? I have a deep dislike of lift unless it's absolutely necessary. Adding 4" of travel and remaining standard height, now THAT is worth doing.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
Do you really need the lift? I have a deep dislike of lift unless it's absolutely necessary. Adding 4" of travel and remaining standard height, now THAT is worth doing.
Yes because I'm tired of smacking my rear bumper on the ground every time I come out of my parents field. 4" is enough that I'll get the body clearance I need to not drag it and low enough that it's Still going to appear as stock dimensions with the 33 tires.

Heres an example from google with 4" and 35s. They actually fill out and look better with a small lift that they do stock.

Leio

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other
1. Come to terms with my incontinence
2. Be more open with my boyfriend
3. Explore my other kinks
4. Get good grades
5. Think less about what other people think of me

Fireband

The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Carer
My main goal is to get my album published. I've been recording for it for over a month, and can't wait to demo it. I also want to get back into the dating game. I'm through the most painful of my grieving and am ready to find someone else (any pittsburgh littles out there?). I also want to get on all my assistance programs so I can move out of my parent's house.

That's pretty much it for me, other than getting my parents to understand my need for diapers. That one's gonna take a while.

Anyway, wish me luck and good luck to all of you :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

Ah...something I can get into. I love practical.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
Ah...something I can get into. I love practical.
Big enough to not worry about bottoming out or highcenter low enough to be comfortable with. Yes sir, I dont understand people with these jacked up pickups, one small breeze and its upside down in a ditch. Lol

Drifter

Contributor
Role
Private
Get Trump, Putin, and Un removed from positions of power. Then, in February...

BabyGurlAlexa

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Yes because I'm tired of smacking my rear bumper on the ground every time I come out of my parents field. 4" is enough that I'll get the body clearance I need to not drag it and low enough that it's Still going to appear as stock dimensions with the 33 tires.

Heres an example from google with 4" and 35s. They actually fill out and look better with a small lift that they do stock.
be wary the extra height will decrease downforce so your steering will change

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Downforce, are you trolling? :confused:
He is not. Cars are shaped so as you drive forward fast enough the wind hitting the hood and windhield actually push down on the car. This increases road traction and tire grip for improved steering control. However, a lifted car defeats this effect as it lets too much air under the car. Thereby reducing downforce, and reducing steering.

Interesting fact. Many modern cars have a lower clearance height when speeding than they do while sitting still. That is because the downforce is literally
squashing it down some. Now that's one way to play limbo!

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
Downforce, are you trolling? :confused:
No I dont think they are trolling and as slomo posted it's not entirely wrong, however I dont think they have much experience with 30+year old ford trucks.
He is not. Cars are shaped so as you drive forward fast enough the wind hitting the hood and windhield actually push down on the car. This increases road traction and tire grip for improved steering control. However, a lifted car defeats this effect as it lets too much air under the car. Thereby reducing downforce, and reducing steering.

Interesting fact. Many modern cars have a lower clearance height when speeding than they do while sitting still. That is because the downforce is literally
squashing it down some. Now that's one way to play limbo!
This principle is correct for most cars beginning in the late 90s, that principle doesn't really apply to this truck in question, it was never designed for aerodynamics or downforce and they are not known for handling. I doubt a wind tunnel was even considered during development.It drives like a 30 year old truck because it's just that.

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For 2019 I want to have more fun and get out more. I want to meet other DL's out there and chat and swap stories and just to be a more pleasant person that enjoys her life. Hopefully this site will give me a bit more umph to have more fun and hopefully do more in public.