Go out in a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTuga197

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you leave home with a diaper under your jeans?
I do if I'm going to a place where I don't know anyone or if it is something quick. But I don't go to school with a diaper.

Jeans? Lordy, the slimmer fitting ones would be awkward to say the least. If I have to go out diapered, I do it with sweats or something a little baggy.

I rarely wear them outside much, as the bambinos I usually wear aren't the easiest to hide, and I've had some bad luck with wearing out and about.

Just the other day I had a freshly put on teddy bambino leak after having wet a very small amount while out at a farm where we were tapping trees at a family farm for maple sap. The diaper gods seem to be out to get me or something.

I almost always wear Jeans when I am out and since I wear for medical reasons I would have to say that I am having a hard time remembering when I do not wear jeans over my diaper. Most people do not even react to me because I don't think they can notice anyways. You see I lost a lot of weight semi-recently so people have a hard time noticing the difference in the shape of my backside because it has changed quite a bit irrespective of the diaper anyways. To put it quite simply people who are familiar with me probably can't tell the difference themselves simply because I lost 124 pounds in 5 months last year(can't remember exact dates but I can look through my old posts to find out) and my physical appearance has changed so much that it reasonably explains why my physical stature looks different anyways.

One suggestion that rarely surfaces these days is to tuck out your shirt. Wear a shirt that is long enough to cover your butt, and you can wear whatever type of pants you want (as mentioned, loose fitting pants is highly recommended).

i go most places diapered, i just wear dickies shorts and a shirt thats a little long..its also hot where i live so the more discreet and less padding i can get away with the better..i like large goodnites and small molicare super plus for everyday..

I wear 24/7 so most of my pants are loose fitting and I wear long shirts, my onesie helps cover it up as well.

I wear in public often...in fact I'm out now, sitting at a car dealer, waiting while my car gets serviced. The pants/shorts I wear makes no difference, I just dress normally. Could be jeans, khakis, sweats, basketball shorts and even occasionally thin, printed, pajama bottoms. There is no secret there lol. Right now I have on black Dickies style cargo pants.

Being diapered in public isn't such a scary prospect once you're confident in yourself and your diaper. :shades:

I've worn diapers in almost any kind of situation, be that out and about in public places, with friends or alone, or at work, even when out for some intensive video shootings. The more you get used to that, the more you realize it's not a big deal at all unless you make it so. It's actually convenient when out in situations where you don't have the time or opportunity to find a toilet! (If I'm not wearing a diaper, I may end up having to look for a toilet even every hour or so, or regretting not having worn, unless I badly dehydrate myself...) Sure, you may have to time changes, bring spares with you, and it may feel a lil sweatier than regular underwear if what you're doing requires lots of movement, but that's about it. There's really no reason to be paranoid about going out while wearing diapers, that's what they're made for after all, being worn and used by people!

As for clothing, I've spaced from suit and tie to jeans or shorts: as long as you don't go out with a doubleboosted Abena M4 under a pair of skin-tight leggings, no one is going to be the wiser. It helps that I like comfy fitting clothes to start with: since I started shopping for clothing while diapered I never came home from the shop to find that the jeans I had bought were a tiny bit too tight for me, which used to happen from time to time some years ago!

The only reason that kept me from wearing at school when I was in HS was that a few friends of mine used to pants me or slap my butt in good humor from time to time, which would have turned out in a quite funny (and embarrassing) moment had I been a crinklybutt :p

I wear out and about with less fear when I'm traveling in my care from place to place.
In my home town, rarely, and if so - it's a thinner diaper that is not noticeable.
Too small of a place with too many people that I don't want to know about this part of my life.

- - - Updated - - -

A question though for some of you -- do you have a separate set of outfits for 'diaper wearing'?
Because honestly, my regular clothes with a thick diaper underneath are pretty conspicuous (hence my habits to not dawn anything other than thin ones when out and about). And I wouldn't really want to wear super baggy clothes just normally (without diapers) either. So 2 different sets of clothing would almost seem to be necessary -- at least to have 'diaper pants' and 'regular pants' etc.

I've worn out in public many times. I usually wear jeans out even while diapered. I have gone to classes at school diapered several times. There is nothing wrong with it. It takes some getting used to when you first do it and are nervous about it.

JazzBaby said:
I've worn out in public many times. I usually wear jeans out even while diapered. I have gone to classes at school diapered several times. There is nothing wrong with it. It takes some getting used to when you first do it and are nervous about it.

I only wore a diaper twice to school the second time someone in my math class noticed since the classroom was silent it was sooooo awkward the look I got from the woman next to me was not good XD after that I never wore to school again and certainly haven't tried it in college after that time lol but I do occassionally wear out in public depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing.

I have worn out a lot of time and around my family and all. Never had a problem with anyone noticing. Though since I am not as use to it I take it slow with wetting my diaper as to make sure I don't leak.

I wear out in public all the time. Mostly to college classes because no one cares or even thinks about looking for a diaper. Changing is nice too because I have found the private bathrooms with a locking door so changing isn't an issue. I want to wear to work but am afraid and most likely won't because I am a host at a restaurant. Whenever I wear it's always under jeans because the shorts I have are all bathing suit material which will be a dead giveaway. I wear a sweatshirt that covers my butt mostly and I'm good to go.

BenzyD said:
I wear in public often...in fact I'm out now, sitting at a car dealer, waiting while my car gets serviced. The pants/shorts I wear makes no difference, I just dress normally. Could be jeans, khakis, sweats, basketball shorts and even occasionally thin, printed, pajama bottoms. There is no secret there lol. Right now I have on black Dickies style cargo pants.

Being diapered in public isn't such a scary prospect once you're confident in yourself and your diaper. :shades:

I am just now beginning to feel comfortable wearing in public on a daily basis. I have been dressing as if nothing is different although I have been worried if anyone is able to make out "diaper lines". It is only just now that I am able to have the same confidence that BenzyD has made mention of:sweatdrop:

Diapered every day and wouldn't give it up for anything. I have thinner diapers for daytime at work, medium comfy for evening, and thick for overnight so I don't leak. (almost always wake up soaked)

For daytime, pick a diaper that's thinner and doesn't clump much. Guys should go for cargo jeans, cargo shorts, or loose-fitting slacks, so things stay comfortable. The lucky gals can just go out in a dress. I personally wear Totaldry Plus during the day, but snuggies are much better if you can afford them. I'm going to try some tena basic super (newly stocked by xpmedical) and see if those are as good for daytime wear. (both are inexpensive for daily wear)

I do wear in public some, but not very often. I'll only do it while wearing baggy clothes, which is easier for me during the winter time. With summer coming up, I probably won't wear much. But it's always fun to wear out of the house. Makes going to the movies easier. With me living in a rural area, I usually only wear out of the house, if I'm going to be going really far from home. I don't want to bump into someone I know while wearing.

I have found with wearing even nighttime thickness diapers out side that I can't really tell under my pants. Granted I haven't been out in an Abena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back