Glow in the dark adult diapers.

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
....as soon as I typed these words in another post, the thought occurred to me. "Why are these not a thing yet!?" Imagine the ABU Space or Tykables overnights with glow in the dark prints. I am 100% a DL but I think that would be really cool! And now I invite you all to come tell me why these aren't possible.

Reactions: DiaperArch, Chosen, PlastiBrain and 1 other person
They are rare, and you will pay out the nose for 'em, but glow in the dark diapers do exist .

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Chosen, GigglingDonkey and 5 others
KitsuneFox said:
They are rare, and you will pay out the nose for 'em, but glow in the dark diapers do exist .
I thought I remembered some company making some! Thank you for that.

tails1234 said:
....as soon as I typed these words in another post, the thought occurred to me. "Why are these not a thing yet!?" Imagine the ABU Space or Tykables overnights with glow in the dark prints. I am 100% a DL but I think that would be really cool! And now I invite you all to come tell me why these aren't possible.
Now take it a step further... Put something in the padding that can start to glow in the dark when wet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Chosen, chiaochai and 8 others
KitsuneFox said:
Ok....that price ain't worth it.

Reactions: TigerDL, nwm and KitsuneFox
Cost, fear (the radiation thing)......
But, then again, they're already smell-in-the-dark 🤔

I remember that when I was playing with cheap and easy dispy mods, the idea of glow-in-the-dark coatings were an option....but, a hard one to fulfill.
I resorted to a pearlescent coating for experimenting with.

(You all posted as I typed 😝)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chosen and tails1234
ronnieM said:
Now take it a step further... Put something in the padding that can start to glow in the dark when wet.
Nope! Rule #787 of my life is never put glow in the dark substances directly on sensitive areas. The outside is just fine enough for me, thank you very much.

• Haha
Reactions: nwm and KrankyPants
tails1234 said:
Nope! Rule #787 of my life is never put glow in the dark substances directly on sensitive areas. The outside is just fine enough for me, thank you very much.
lol. just infuse the SAP with it or something, :p

• Haha
Reactions: Chosen, nwm, db80 and 1 other person
ronnieM said:
lol. just infuse the SAP with it or something, :p
Sounds like a fun idea! :D
tenor_37.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Chosen, nwm and 3 others
IR cameras can "see" recently wet diapers, or see them being wet. Here's my IR camera - it's cheap, but it's cheap. (and it WORKS)

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Chosen, KrankyPants and tails1234
ronnieM said:

Now a glow in the dark wetness indicator would be awesome!😀

Reactions: Chosen, lilstevie56 and tails1234
I like glow-in-the-dark but wouldn't glow-in-the-dark diapers going a little too far

Reactions: 12srepaid
KitsuneFox said:
BIG question here though.
Yes there are some other occasions - but anymore, the place disposable diapers are used on me the most is when I am in the hospital. And always supply my own - and they LOVE that (what they keep around is basically garbage, and difficult even for the nurses to get on right - mine are actually the right size, and made decent, real easy on them.). But if I had those there, what kind of reaction would the nurses have to that!? - I know prints (they seen that LOTS of times) nothing - but glowing like that!? :ROFLMAO:

ronnieM said:
I cut open a chemlight and poured it in (made sure it was non-toxic first of course). Interesting affect after flooding it.

• Haha
Reactions: WillFord384 and nwm
bambinod said:
IR cameras can "see" recently wet diapers, or see them being wet. Here's my IR camera - it's cheap, but it's cheap. (and it WORKS)

I almost forgot about this heat signature thing. How embarrassing it would be to be dressed as dracula on a cool Halloween night and have an IR camera recording your "hot pants". 🤭 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, DwarvenDL and nwm
May I suggest glow in the dark stickers to make your own special custom diaper?

If you can find them in glow in the dark, wallpaper borders make fabulous looking landing zones.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants and ABoy
Cottontail said:
You mean they no longer use radium paint on diapers like Curity did back in the 1920's?
Weren't they called Curies in France?
🤔
d24468f9c64c1816a1db59bafbf5deda.jpg
(It was the least disturbing/offensive without being boring)

• Haha
Reactions: archenemies32, nwm and Cottontail
Back