Vision

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So, does anyone wear contacts or glasses? Or both...Or maybe you are one of those lucky people with prefect vision...Poll coming soon

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Both, although I haven't worn my contacts much lately. I have terrible vision.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I have bad vision too....I'm near-sighted in one eye and far-sighted in the other...

Role
Private
Neither... I have perfect vision. :D

So much so that people sometimes referred to me as "Eagle Eye" at school, because I was always finding money or going, "Did you guys just see that!?" at every random little thing that occurred.

However, on other people, I think glasses can be incredibly sexy. It brings about a whole mysterious aura to the person, especially if they are quiet as well.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
However, on other people, I think glasses can be incredibly sexy. It brings about a whole mysterious aura to the person, especially if they are quiet as well.
I definitely agree with that :D

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have always worn glasses, but my friend was humping me outside the Coffee Shop last summer and she broke them, so I've worn contacts since.

Although I'm due to get them renewed, just still debating on whether I want glasses or contacts. My mom said I should just get glasses, but I don't think they look good so I think I will get the contacts, still not sure though. :p

Rakai

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
both depending on the occasion and what I feel like wearing. My vision is all types of messed up I'm near sighter and far sighted...... giving me a tiny window in the middle.... or it would if I didn't have astigmatism as well. I am un-chartable on the normal vision charts and literally cannot see two inches in front of my face. But yeah I survive......

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My vision's not that bad, but John Law tells me I need to wear glasses when driving. So, I wear 'em all the time anyway. I just got them last year, and I was surprised that trees have individual leaves on them, instead of blurry fields of green.

I picked glasses over contacts, my face is pretty bland anyway so the glasses add a nice contrast.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I have perfect vision so i can see really well no matter when.

I think glasses are quite sexy though

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Was she humping your face >.>
No, I'm not even sure exactly how it happened to be honest. I know I leaned back so the guy Aaron who was working could see through the door, and then I think she jumped farther up me, my glasses fell, her arm landed on them... something. But they were broken right down the middle of the nose. Mind you - they were the thick black emo looking frames, so it wasn't hard to do.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, I'm not even sure exactly how it happened to be honest. I know I leaned back so the guy Aaron who was working could see through the door, and then I think she jumped farther up me, my glasses fell, her arm landed on them... something. But they were broken right down the middle of the nose. Mind you - they were the thick black emo looking frames, so it wasn't hard to do.
I think humping your face is funnier...So I'll just pretend you said that :smile1:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had glasses since late last year. I am far sighted so I can't read far away. Anyways I just wear them all the time even if I am reading. I got the transitional lens with the non reflective coating I guess. Even then they still don't compare with high quality sunglasses.

S

stanfordhawks

i have perfect vision and I see everything little thing that moves kind of annoying. But I'm getting contacts to change the color of my eye from blue to a sapphire blue.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm afraid I can't answer the poll question, because the correct answer is not available:

(*) My eyes are too messed up for either glasses or contacts to correct the problem.

In other words: One of my eyes is almost blind, and the other one is doing fine without glasses / contacts.

I have always worn glasses, but my friend was humping me outside the Coffee Shop last summer and she broke them, so I've worn contacts since.
Hmm...I've broken someone's glasses during a snowball fight, but breaking one's classes during humping? THat's a whole new level! And a reason why why most people do the humping in a bed - no glasses needed :tongueout:

Peachy

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
As is obvious from my display pic, I wear glasses. My vision is far from perfect, in fact if I take my glasses off I can't see a thing.

I considered contacts...many times...but I just can't see me sticking my finger in my eye twice a day. *shudders at the thought*

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I considered contacts...many times...but I just can't see me sticking my finger in my eye twice a day. *shudders at the thought*
Actually I don't like that either. The contacts that I have, I only have to take out once a week. They're some breathable material stuff. Quite comfortable and easy to maintain.

tedster

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Glasses, here. I'm ~ -2.5 in each eye, which is far from great, but far better than some people I know.

I could never do contacts - I'm very squeamish about eyes, the thought of having get my finger close to me eye makes me feel quite weird. Ack.

robehouse

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I have worn glasses ever since I was in like the fourth grade. I am nearsighted, which means I see things up close, but need the glasses to see things far away and do things like drive, etc. I don't think I would like contact lenses since I don't like things getting in my eyes.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Actually I don't like that either. The contacts that I have, I only have to take out once a week. They're some breathable material stuff. Quite comfortable and easy to maintain.
...once a week...twice a day....it's all the same to me...I can't see me sticking my finger in my eye unnecessarily!

I'll stick with the glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.