Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Back when I was about five, my next door neighbor was nearly the same age as me and the only kid I knew growing up who also wore diapers. Unfortunately, we moved away after a short period of time. Prior to the internet and some early AB newsletter groups, I was convinced that I was one of the only kids in the world who wore diapers beyond the "normal" toilet training years. It probably contributed to my feelings as an outsider. The only way I could think of to disproof this was by glancing at peoples behind in public to see if I could tell they were wearing diapers. I'm not talking about a stare, but a quick glance. In all my 41 years, I have only once thought I detected someone in public wearing what could have been a diaper. This brings up something that has probably been mentioned before on this site. Unless you have a serious case of diaper sag or you are wearing a very thick diaper, most people will not notice anything unusual about you. Most people are discreet about wearing diapers. Does anyone else also have a habit of glancing at peoples backside to detect if they diapered?
Spaz

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm doing that constantly. I don't think I've ever seen someone with one on though. But if it's a girl with a skirt on, I'll take that *likes skirts*

Goose

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Depends mostly on their gender, although I'm not sure if it's to check out if she's wearing a diaper or not. :p

I mean, obviously if I saw something, I'm ore than likely notice. But I don't think I look particularly just to see if they're wearing diapers, usually it's more because she's good looking

S

secretdl26

I can't say that I haven't glanced over at someone who might have been wearing, but I don't really make it a point to look for diapers. Or looking at other's backsides that often.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Honestly, I never thought "Is s/he wearing a diaper?" at some random person and tried to glance, unless it was really obvious, which that's never happened.

But I felt the same way when I was little. I thought I was the only one in the world who wanted to wear diapers at age 10.

K

kitty0230

I used to do that all the time, Never detected a diaper, though I have caught a good look up a few skirts.

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
I'm picturing that in my head and I don't think staring at rear ends for diapers is going to work too well. With the way fashions are (thin diapers, big pants), it's just too hard to see diapers to begin with. Did I mention staring at peoples' butts might be considered weird?

If you actually were to do that for a while:frown:, you'd see a lot more than diapers. (boxers, briefs, and thongs...)

Chaoswolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
lol I used to do it but I started to creep myself out I know my intentions weren't bad but lol im paranoid about someone watching what im doing >.>; lol

Role
  1. Incontinent
Back when I was about five, my next door neighbor was nearly the same age as me and the only kid I knew growing up who also wore diapers. Unfortunately, we moved away after a short period of time. Prior to the internet and some early AB newsletter groups, I was convinced that I was one of the only kids in the world who wore diapers beyond the "normal" toilet training years. It probably contributed to my feelings as an outsider. The only way I could think of to disproof this was by glancing at peoples behind in public to see if I could tell they were wearing diapers. I'm not talking about a stare, but a quick glance. In all my 41 years, I have only once thought I detected someone in public wearing what could have been a diaper. This brings up something that has probably been mentioned before on this site. Unless you have a serious case of diaper sag or you are wearing a very thick diaper, most people will not notice anything unusual about you. Most people are discreet about wearing diapers. Does anyone else also have a habit of glancing at peoples backside to detect if they diapered?
Spaz

I never really did that until I began to wear them for my little, um, problems. After that, I was really self conscious about it, and I would look at others butts to see what they normally look like, and then compare mine to theirs, but mine always seems to look much bigger. I also noticed that the guys who wear those baggy pants and shirts could be wearing just about anything underneath.

I've also noticed that some overweight people will wear extra large clothes to hide their bulges, and so I now wear over sized Tee shirts and pants 2 sizes too big to cover my diapers and plastic pants. I look like one of those guys that are skinny all over except for their butt.

But I haven't ever seen anyone else that I thought was wearing a diaper, except for small kids of course.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am also one that is checking out other peoples backsides looking for fellow diaper wearers. This tends to be a bit easier during the summer than the winter though. Like me most people go around in thinner and less clothes to keep cool.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
... but mine always seems to look much bigger.

This is exactly how I feel ricky. For those of us who've worn diapers out of need for many years, I've always felt my diapered condition was obvious, even though I wear pants and shorts a few sizes too big. Of course there are ways to hide this (guys wear baggy clothes, girls can wear skirts). My looking at peoples butts has nothing to do with sexuality, but everything to do with seeing if I could detect someone, anyone, in the same diapered condition as me.
Spaz

Did I mention staring at peoples' butts might be considered weird?

In my original post, I made a point that I am not staring, just a quick glance. Staring would be rude, not to mention perverted.
Spaz

Last edited by a moderator:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Sometimes, but not on men. If I smell... something... I may glance. I once saw a girl I was convinced was wearing diapers. (Smell, mainly.) Other than that, one other person.

Role
  1. Incontinent
Sometimes, but not on men. If I smell... something... I may glance. I once saw a girl I was convinced was wearing diapers. (Smell, mainly.) Other than that, one other person.

Yeah, if you've ever been around me when I'm out in public for a while, you'd be smelling me for sure. Even though I try to get out of where ever it is I'm at at the time it happens, that little "cloud" of odor will follow me for a bit.

I was in Target for a little bit yesterday, (my wife, son and myself all had a doctors appointments), when my little "problem" made itself known to the rest of the store and I had to leave quickly. Three times it happened to me yesterday. Thankfully I wasn't out except for the time in Target.

But ain't life just freakin' wonderful?

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Does it have to be about seeing if they wear diapers? Because I'll glance anyway.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes, I used to glance at a baby or toddler, just to confirm that they were diapered, which was pretty easy since the diapers used to be thicker and easier to notice. I wish diapers like that were still prevalent. Upon seeing the typical diaper thickness or hearing the crinkly plastic, I'd think how cool it would be to be in their situation at that time, knowing I was wearing a thick diaper that others could detect.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Does anyone else also have a habit of glancing at peoples backside to detect if they diapered?
Spaz
yep. it's a bit of a rare thing though, diapers in public, and i've only detected a few instances of the actuality. two have been girls, who were too young to discuss here, and one was a bloke, at a cash machine, who looked a bit odd had an 'aroma' of stale urine.
or maybe it was cheap deodourant.

AbsoluteBedlam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Other
You know... I do but I don't even realize that I do it any more. I have yet to actually notice that anyone was wearing a diaper but I look anyway.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I try to be polite in public.
That means I tend to not scope out attractive women.
Sometimes it's really hard when they are cute.

S

soren456

I automatically check every guy's crotch for wetness, and do a quick puffiness appraisal (front, sides, back) for diapers.

I've seen wet, but never a diaper for sure.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've a few old people with bottoms that were probably diapered, but no one else save for young kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.