Glad to be Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleboygabe

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello! My name is Gabe and I am a DL. I lead a normal life and am here for your advice, comments, and opinions. I love baseball and computer software design and gaming. I run and bike tons. Thank you for all the help and support so far!

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Gabe and welcome to the group.

This is a very concise and informative introduction.

I am happy to hear that the support group is doing it's thing.

Egor

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello! My name is Gabe and I am a DL. I lead a normal life and am here for your advice, comments, and opinions. I love baseball and computer software design and gaming. I run and bike tons. Thank you for all the help and support so far!

Hi and welcome. What's your favorite baseball team? I was almost born a Yankee fan, having grown up in New Jersey, but having moved to Virginia, I've also taken an interest in Baltimore. My son is a fan of Baltimore, and he lives in descent driving distance of the Nationals.

I also enjoy biking. I have a Trek road bike and a Trek hybrid.

LittleLettuce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hewwo! It's so nice to have another little boy around here to play with!

I am so glad you came, and I hope that you find this forum to be supportive and help you on your journey to being able to be yourself in life.

Also, I see you like programming and gaming! Aren't computers great? I've been a bit of a computer geek ever since I was around 3 or 4 years old (the first time around), and I haven't lost that love.

littleboygabe

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I live in Washington where I was born and raised. So I kinda have to be a Mariners' fan but there not doing so good. I just like playing. I'v been playing for 6 years and recently graduated from Babe Ruth to my sophomore team at my school :D

Status
Not open for further replies.