Glad to be back!!

DiaperedRider

Straight AB/DL Switch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I've been away from here for the last couple of years because of some major life changes. I was laid off from my job back in March of 2021 after 24 years and just trying different things like starting a business and now I am back to being able to relax and enjoy myself. I am looking forward to hanging out here again!!

Reactions: OmiOMy, Napincolove, wetaccident and 4 others
DiaperedRider said:
I've been away from here for the last couple of years because of some major life changes. I was laid off from my job back in March of 2021 after 24 years and just trying different things like starting a business and now I am back to being able to relax and enjoy myself. I am looking forward to hanging out here again!!
Hello and welcome back

Reactions: Edgewater, Angelapinks and DiaperedRider
Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome back!

Reactions: Edgewater and DiaperedRider
bobbilly said:
Hello and welcome back!
Thanks man! Good to be back!

Welcome back!!! Look forward to reading your comments. We had similar experiences when young as bedwetters into our teens and developing an attraction to diapers.

Welcome and be welcomed back to this great place called ADISC! As you know, it is a wonderful place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy your return!

Reactions: Spankedanddiapered
That sounds about like my last few years. Self employed now and much more diapering. Welcome

Welcome back! Can I just say I really like your profile pic! Love those wet jeans.

Back