Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Now bath time and bed time if the one that is in the role of the caregiver does this right then it will be a special time for the one that is in Little space. Before you start right at the start talk it through so you are both happy with what is going to happen and when.

Giving your little a bath. I am coming from a caregiver role

Now you have feed your little there tea and you settle them down to watch cartoons of something that is not going to require you watching them. You can run there bath. The water should be between 37.5c and 40.c serenely no hotter and if it is too cold then your Little will not enjoy it. Around 38.5c is good.

Lots of bubbles in the bath water. and some bath toys but not to many as the little will get overwhelmed baby sope and shampoo flannels and at least two big towels, also get there PJs out or there footed onesie and a fresh diaper along with plus anything else you thing you will need.

Now inform your little one it will be time for a bath when the cartoon they are watching as fished. Don’t try and do when they are half way through it won’t work.

Take your little by the hand or if you can carry them to the bath room telling them that they are going to have a nine bath now. Once in the bath room you will need to help them brush their teeth and help them get undressed. Then help them into the bath telling them how good they are. Remember at this point they are trusting you complacently they are naked and in a head space which at this point could be wrecked if the caregiver over steps the predetermine bounders.

now you little is in the water you need to wash them I start an the nick and work down the arms and hands first then the back and the chest and tummy now the legs and feet and get in to the bitten the toes last thing I would do with that flannel is between the legs but your little may wont to do that them self's with the other flannel help you little wash their hair and face. Now you can give time to playing with your little and the bath toys and bath crayons letting them drawer on the bathroom tiles to their hears content.

when you little is ready which will be when the water is getting cold probable get them to pull the plug then to stand up rap them in the towel and help them step out of the bath then dry your little all over but only between the legs if that has been agreed.

Then in to their bed room and in to the fresh diaper and PJs now it’s time for a story.

Well that how I would like to have it done to me if I was going to spend time with a care giver.

Please add to this as I know it is going to help one of my friends.

thank Q

Sisi

A very good guide, and some good suggestions, but I am a baby that likes VERRRRYYY warm baths, and lots of bubbles and toys too ^_^

sounds great

You've practically nailed it, Sisi!

CalmBrandon said:
A very good guide, and some good suggestions, but I am a baby that likes VERRRRYYY warm baths, and lots of bubbles and toys too ^_^

I work a rather physical job, so a hot, steamy bubble bath can be quite the release after a hard day of faking being a grown up. After actually bathing, I love to cover myself up in the suds, then squirt them off with cute squirt toys. Then it's time to get into my " childs" size large pj's.

Honestly, I'm probably at my littlest when playing in the tub.

cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back