Giving regulars ability to change the caption under their name

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Can we make it to where regulars can change their name's captoin because i think that it's annoying to see regular regular regular over and over again.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well Custom User titles are meant to be a cool reward that you get for donating or becoming a VIP. Giving regulars that ability would kill the reward of it, and make them less special.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Well Custom User titles are meant to be a cool reward that you get for donating or becoming a VIP. Giving regulars that ability would kill the reward of it, and make them less special.
Wait a sec, I thought only VIPs/mods could have a custom title, as in a Sub-Name?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Wait a sec, I thought only VIPs/mods could have a custom title, as in a Sub-Name?
Top level donaters also have them, it was added as an incentive for people to donate.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It should be a VIPs/Mods/Gold donor only, like something you have achieved for having contributed a lot.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well...Get 10 rep and then you can...Or donate some money...

Role
Private
Well...Get 10 rep and then you can...Or donate some money...

10 rep plus secret requirement. Some people have way over 10 rep and aren't VIP.

Anyway, the last thing we want is people posting just because they want a higher status. Well, at least I wouldn't want to see that anyway. It really takes away any sort of value to the post.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
10 rep plus secret requirement. Some people have way over 10 rep and aren't VIP.

I'm getting mixed answers with this...I've heard that there is no longer a secret requirement, since people were becoming VIP while Moo was gone...So I'm still thinking it's 10 rep with at least 200 posts

Role
Private
Who knows. Looking through the Member's List there are a few people who meet those requirements, but aren't VIP.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I think if we give regulars all the VIP options. That it will take away from the point of taking your time, making good contributions to the site and donating. So I am not for this one.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I'm getting mixed answers with this...I've heard that there is no longer a secret requirement, since people were becoming VIP while Moo was gone...So I'm still thinking it's 10 rep with at least 200 posts

<===(points to postbit)

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
All right...Well then the secret requirement is probably a ratio of positive to negative rep...When I got a neg rep removed, I became VIP, so it's a possible conclusion
that's Plausible i do have a fair share of neg rep

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Not true, I haven't gotten any neg rep, and I'm still not a VIP.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Moo being gone wouldn't affect the secret requirement. As far as I know, it's still there -- and it's fully automated.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Custom user titles are something you have to earn - either by respect (becoming a VIP), or by contributing towards covering the costs of running this site. Remember: There's no free cake in life!

Since this thread has now turned into yet another discussion of VIP requirements, it's closed. Haven't we been through this often enough?!

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.